ITC Hotels logo
ITC Hotels

ITC Hotels Employee Reviews

Productive & fun

Best place to work, salary on time, you can learn & grow. Trainer will teach you well. Well good. Happy, am a part of this organisation. Pandemic time it's only the IT company paying well when you need money !!

Great learning from an Internship perspective

Good working place for a summer intern Came across the functioning of finance department in the Hotel Industry which included mainly audit work along with inventory control.

Work life is amazing here

Being able to work with ITC ltd. is the best career start I could have ever got. Managers are great. Work culture is good. Management salaries is way too good. Perks are unlimited while working for it. Ans job security is just the way you get at any Govt. job.

Fun workplace everybody very helpful

Every body are very helpfull You learned lots of things from ITC Also several thing you get to know during training period. The Management is very good

Pros

Free launch, Free accommodation

Cons

Short break

Productive, employee development workplace

Great place to work!!! Work with Fun, Employee skills development, Culture and Discipline driven, Multi exposure, CSR, Diversified, Quality driven, A Brand!!!

Assistant Sales Manager

- Review office and executive-wise business pickup, business in pipeline, current performance vs budget. - Organize key client meetings including relationship calls, negotiation calls, displacement / acquisition from competition. - Handle customer complaints, resolve issues, provide solutions across the hotel chain based on client requirement. - Ensure recording and monitoring of any sales related data. - Take account of all daily office activities to ensure all tasks are completed before time. Hardest part - Handling tough VIP customers, as it required coordination at all levels to ensure a standardized service. Most enjoyable part - Meeting new people from different cultures and backgrounds.

Pros

Representing an aspirational brand

Cons

it is very nice hotel.with a lot of knowledge i generate there/very nice hospitality is there.they are provided .management are provide training about wines .

General technician

Worked as a engineering technician. Handled electrical , HVAC and plumbing. Maintaining store stock register and physical stock. Water treatment plant (back wash) operations.

Best Hotel to Work.

It is one of the best company to start your carrier. They teach you to handle the busy shift as well as how to be professional and punctuality. Try to get work in this company at the starting of the carrier.

it was good

its was a good experience. the management was really good.they prove high quality service to the guest. they think about the staff also.its a good hotel.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ITC Hotels?

Happy working with itc

I have worked with itc more than an year and the environment and people are so wonderful . Iam still remembering those wonderful days in itc . There are always theme lunch and other cultural programs to entertain staff.

I have really enjoyed my work in ITC. It's help me to improve my knowledge also. And I have started eating more after joining this company. This help me to improve my health also.

One of the best company in India

Good place for working and learning, Good support from team, challenging work, company policy is best company provides many benefits to the employees,

Productive and fun place

Productive and fun place. Was fun working with a very talented. Team. Got to interact with several people from all castes and Creed. My management was very helpful and cooperative.

Lots of new learning and carrier up scalling

I Have joined as a finance executive trainee in hotels Division. I got complete hotels operations training in all departments in a five star hotel. Than I got posted in SAP software implementation projects that was a great After that I was posted in a hotel construction project as a purchase manger.

Pros

Company provide promotions salary increment sampling facility housing facility

Cons

Long hours and process oriented company

Nice

Good to work if determined for hard work, overall experience is good, staffs should be taken care of more, a part from that this company is one of the best in India.

Okay at matured age stage

Company is okay for people at 35-40 years age . But the system of working is very lengthy and hierarchy driven . Very time consuming . Less manpower creates unnecessary pressure

Nice but still management is not up to mark.

The allocation of job is not good. The work become headache more then enjoying. Work hour is fix but job profile is not good. Slow growth & promotion.

it's not bad

As a GSA my experience was good. salaries at this position was very poor.Monthly they use to give 4 offs,but other hotels are giving 6 offs per month.

Pros

food

Cons

tea breaks

Slow learning and more process oriented

Change the culture , performance and accountability related KPI to be laid down.. Have leaner mean machine which can function well .. Performance Driven Culture is missing , Way too heavy honchos , Doesn't function like a big company ...

Pros

Free Lunches, Drop at night

Cons

Short breaks

Unbalanced work life balance

Good hotel to work but some times having long working hours and even double duties also for which we are not getting c/off . Management is good . It is very hard to continue1 in the morning after night shift

Pros

9 Hrs shift

Cons

Double duties

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ITC Hotels. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2