ITC Hotels logo
ITC Hotels

ITC Hotels Employee Reviews

Productive & fun

Best place to work, salary on time, you can learn & grow. Trainer will teach you well. Well good. Happy, am a part of this organisation. Pandemic time it's only the IT company paying well when you need money !!

It is very good environment to work at ITC as you can learn many new things and can learn how to manage work under pressure. Nice colleagues and manager with whom we can share our work and problems and resolve accordingly

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Long working hours

I enjoy my 4 year in Itc grand chola chennai. And its a very good hotel.

It's a super hotel i join as gsa and then i got opportunity to work from basic rooms categories like executive Club, towers Itc one and most beautiful chance when i got opportunity to work in primium category itc one rooms, and presidention suite and grand presidention suite also for 10 months. And then i promotted next level which is supervisor.. So management is super because they promoting the staff to level by level and not reqruiting from outside.and Itc grand chola is one of the biggest hotel in India.

good place to work

good place to initiate career in hospitality industry and employees could develop their talents and skills by exposing their best to serve the guests.

Pros

free lunch, tea and snacks

Cons

extended duty hours

Fun work place

I had a very good experience to work with these companies. Very helpful management and colleagues. My designations helped me to be a vital role in these organizations. I was able to gain knowledge about various streams of works.

Awesome

My experience with this company is good. But the salary is not good. As per the duty hours. The atmosphere of the hotel is good friendly and helpful..

Pros

Free meal

Learning Experience

Good Company to work for. Very Professional way of working. A Great learning experience and the hardest part is to its very competitive in nature which always keeps us on toe.The most enjoyable part of my job is to work the great team.

Pros

Free lunches, Mobile bill reimbursements

Cons

Have to wear uniform

Mundane and motivation less

Poor work-life balance. People at higher post will be less qualified. Credit snatching. Higher management indifferent. Flourishing grounds for all kinds of politics. Nepotism and buttering very prominent feature. No training or education allowances. Overall this place is for everything other than work.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Long Hours all Saturdays working

Great place. I am what I am because of this pace

Trainings, meetings, recruitment drives, purchase and indenting, managing trainees and departmental training coordinators under my command and a 600+ workforce behind you on the same campus. Things were always happening here. Started my career here. Fell in love with the trainer concept. Had a boss who still will be the most supportive person I have ever met.

Pros

Free food, laundry, pick up & drop, daily coffee sessions

Cons

Very low pay

I like this Job

I simple and kind hearted,no temper always good to other ,helpful to others.I respect the elders and the younger ones.I will do my job to satisfy the customers .

First Step

Starting point for my career in Hotel industry Amazing hotel Perfect place to learn ethics about hospitality Team work, Leadership skills developed at its best

Excellent work place

1.Great Work place 2.Lot of Travel 3.Management is supportive 4.Communication is both ways 5. Everybody's view point is considered 6.Lot of challenges as balance has to be maintained between Management of FPHL and Owning Board 7.Target sensitive (Top line as well as Bottom Line) 8.Rich experience of industry icons in group helps in learning and executing.

Pros

Open door policy

Cons

Lot of travel, takes toll on Work life balance

fun place for wrok

Excellent place for work . good teem . good growth . excellent people . issue is the locality . if it was out side Chennai , there would not have any cons

At ITC I learned lot of things from my top management and colleagues. The workplace culture at ITC is great and enjoyable. The hardest part of the job to handle 3 or 4 profiles with the same nos. of bosses.

ITC is a very good property and I had learnt so many things

It's a very good property but the salary was not enough n they don't get permanent easily so I can avail all the benefits of ITC and that's the only thing I want to switch

Pros

Two meals was free

Cons

No long hours if u do long hours u will get a c/off

More into the people care

This company is believe in people's skill enhancement give more motivation towards the same .lots of career opportunity to grow with in the company

Pros

Career enhancement and Job Security

Cons

nothing

Good for beginners, vast learning experience

Its a typical indian company.. Still following the traditional methods. But a good platform for leaners. We can learn a lot. And hardest part of job is you will work endless.

Pros

Free lunches

Good wrok place

Good job culture and workforce, stable and supportive management however norms are very stringent and generalized. Business wise very stable. Have good reputation in the market.

Pros

Stable Business

Cons

Growth restrain

I enjoyed my 2 years like 2 days in my life

This hotel is also from the same property starwood n Marriotts.l love to work my favourite restaurant was kebabs n kurries and The point of view restaurant u can see the whole Mumbai from that place with a good management and standards of the hotel.The salary was not quite good but I will to work in a future.

Cons

We used to do long hours because we were learnings new things.

Its in in my home town

Good enviornment to work.. it's in my hometown..so it's near by my home..salary is Very less...polite co workers..getting 4 weekly off per month.regular guests..

Pros

Good enviornment to work

Cons

Less salary

Friendly staff

I didn't get any good feedback from this company So I don't tell anything. But I feel good about this management, job security,salary is not so good but it's ok.

Pros

Free accomodation

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ITC Hotels. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2