ITC Infotech

ITC Infotech Employee Reviews

India536 reviews

infotechhikecampusfresherprojectsalarybalancetechnology

Good work life balance

Good work-life balance. You will get good work culture. But there is a limited number of projects there. But co-workers are helpful, slow response from the management.

Very good place to work for freshers.

My first IT company and good learning.Work culture is good.But daily routine work, 24*7 and shift works.Hardest part is difficult to apply leaves since shift has to be covered.

ITC Infotech insights

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction

Good opportunities if you want to grow

ITC Infotech has given me varied experience and growth path in my 17.5 year career. ITC Infotech can be more employee centric in practice. Rotation of talent and Talent retention based on skill should be a key focus. Internal politics and hoarding of information should be discouraged. Growth is shunned as you go up the hierarchy. Women are considered operational and not strategist. No women leadership to look up to

Pros

Career growth, teamwork

Cons

Politics, micro management, support from management l, promotion at senior level, talent management and retention

Good company with good ethics

Very good company holding very good human values and supporting all its employees in all critical time Always and any time people are given with what so ever chances they ask for and try to push in all possible means

My reporting manager is a great human being and have to learn a lot from him

Great place with energetic minds to work withGood learning and certification coursesThe work life balance is good I am able to do justice to my job

Good organisation to work

Managers are closer to the strategic side of the business and answerable/accountable for their teams/groups. So, they have the advantage to know the business strategy first hand or much earlier than the teams including sometimes very senior technical professionals. Managers do get to know the birds view of various initiatives or organizational plan and also get visibility to what’s coming in future. They have ownership of deliverables and responsible to ensure the well being of team/group/project/program members.

Good

Good place to work. Nice environment. Salary is Good. Good learning opportunity. Good pay. Working hours are Good. Hikes are Good. Free cab. Free food.

I am a fresher and I would like to work in our company

I would like to work in our company and If you hire me. I will do my best. And ITC infotech is very good company. And I like this company very much...

Pros

Free launch

Cons

I will work with eight hours

Worst company for experienced people

The HR is pathetically bad and the company polices are not employees centric, you must have good cry baby skills and work really hard to get what you want, they hire shoe licking team lead what customer will recommend. They give no importance to actual talent and will let you go and make your life so miserable that even if you do not have any job still you will take the courage to leave this pathetic company. Zero increment they will give , maximum hike is 4% ,they don't care about you and your work and trap you in a vicious circle. Rest if you really need job you can join her without any expectations.

Pros

Transport, office campus

Cons

No increment, ignorance, make you feel like suicidal, no encouragement and untrained managers.

Apne products

Time par jana Atendens lagana Jo bhi jis din ki market ho us market k bill lena Bill le k market jana Market me payment lena our orders lena new outlets par visit karna

Its good place to work

Its good place to work however you need to thing about the quality of project or client which ITC is owning, also you cannot think about the increment. Also job safety you need to think, since its a small company

Service Company - Dont expect productive work - Mechanical and Automotive doamin

Negotiate salary when joining - they will give - don't hesitate to ask.Work wise is OK, Task base work, no much productive work in AutomotiveHike per year is very less and max 8% you will get if you did extremely well, other wise 2 to 3 percent only

Pros

Sodexo cards, Short term incentive, Flexible working hours

Cons

No productive work, Service company, Task base work

Slow increments even after best grade and review from employer

Work only if you get an full time employee opportunity. Otherwise, you will get slow increments as you will work on client site. This happens even if you get the best ratings for years.

Worst work culture

ITC Infotech is not good for freshers. Very less opportunity to learn and work on demanding technologies. Managers are no lesser than politicians. Sometimes the opinions of team leaders are also not valued. Your appreciation depends on your oiling skill not on your work. Manager is always unavailable. U can see their status either away or offline during most of the working hours. If you fall sick before weekend coincidentally, it will be called as "planned sick leave". Some people with 1.5 year of experienced but close to manager act like as they are 10 year experienced. They don't know how to behave with colleagues. Gradually you will lose your confidence.

Pros

Salary

Cons

Poor management, poor HR policies

Family like work place in kolkata

Good place to work atleast in kolkata. Only problem is their salary structure for old employees. They hire new employee with huge amount. Work culture is collaberative and great.

Fun workspace

Good place to learn but growth is extremely slow paced an pay is quite less.The higher you reach the more secure and relaxed your job becomes.Which is unlike other service providers.ITC limited is a great organization but somehow ITC Infotech gets neglected.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Slow growth and less pay

Good and work life balance

Good and work life balancenature of workwork enviromentclients are goodmore travel in city to client locationless sap project in housetech park is good

Pros

Good and work life balance

Cons

Good and work life balance

Good organization for contract employee

Good organization for contract employee pay scale is good, but need to go client location, as they don't have internal project, good bench policy for permanent employee

Good Overall

Good company but no financial clients.short term projects are there and they will hire you for that . Over all experience was good .Just on job security it will be ????

Good

Cons

Nothing bad other than bench policies

Good Work culture

Great workspace no pressure from the management,only have to work when there is actually some work. Sometime we get to be free even while logging in to work,we can utilize that time to learn a new skill or just enjoy.

Good company for intermediate employees

company has wide projects, but bit legacy mindset, compare to early years, now its better now. good for starters and intermediates. culture wise good

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ITC Infotech. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare ITC Infotech with