ITC Limited

ITC Limited Employee Reviews

India467 reviews

fmcgorganisationlearningindiasalarycultureexposurelearn

Productive and Fun

Managers are closer to the strategic side of the business and answerable/accountable for their teams/groups. So, they have the advantage to know the business strategy first hand or much earlier than the teams including sometimes very senior technical professionals. Managers do get to know the birds vew of various initiatives or organizational plan and also get visibility to what’s coming in future. They have ownership of deliverables and responsible to ensure the well being of team/group/project/program members.

Life Changing Turn

I was just a 22 year old kid when I joined ITC as a Lumding division Sales manager.My work used to handle Lumdin distributor, Maibang Sub-division and Haflong Distributor. Job was very tricky but I was got kind of addicted to Solving problems. It was a great learning experience for me.

Pros

Professional

Cons

Way lots of work load

ITC Limited insights

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Inclusive work environment

The worst corporate culture ever

It's not worth spending time for. Narrow minded people who don't allow your growth.Insecure managers who don't allow u to grow and don't share the information regarding projects etc

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

No defined work hours, no recognitions, no hike, no growth etc etc etc

Production manager

I had never experienced , this many facility like in my previous company. They provide many benefits for employees and managers . The management also supports the employees.

Team Based and Productive

Initially I thought that it might be difficult to do all the activities there, but within a couple of days after I'm in... I found it Good and with the help of the Experienced and Senior People There I'm able to execute certain things in a high and Handsome manner.

Slow paced and uninteresting

Employees are not benefitted properly in the company. Managers do not address situations directly. Co workers are helpful. Good for self development. Salary is not adequate.

Work culture dominated by promotees and very political

The work culture is corrupt and very dominated by promotees who are jealous of management trainees and do everything in their power to put you down. Favouritism plays a big role in the company

Good

Good to workGood to learnExperience new workplace and new people Good environment Good workplace Overall it was good experience and learning skills .

productive and a nice place to work lots of things to learn

had very nice environment, safety was very top more priority for all the staffs. very clean and tidy places through out the places. library is there to the staffs, have inhouse clinic and rest rooms for the early arrival employees

Pros

very good food at very cheap price

Cons

little bit strict management

It's a very good opportunity from ITC pvt Ltd

I would like to thanks for giving me a very good opportunity from ITC pvt Ltd from banglore and I perform very well.they gives a very good salary to me all are rules is very good at there also they provide a room and they provide a cab to pickup and drouping you very carefully and they have putting a facility for there company whenever all employees doing duty as Sunday they gives u double money and providing food

Nice

Good company to work try to became an onrole employee rather than a distributor employee when u became it your perks and benefits are really higher and also performance base insentives are there

Pros

Nil

Cons

Nil

Work load , Number drive ,growth aspect not much

Politics is more than work, middle management rulling the system,no fair system for appraisal,More people driven company,multi tasking, system working is more than field

Good company

1.Nice company I am feel well and 2.company provided all facilities in our employees.3.And our boos are helping in our field4.It's good person 5. And I happy in this company

Good Place to work if you are looking for stability

ITC Ltd is a good place to work. Management is co-operative and helpful . Salary and Travel expense is the big issue to sustain in ITC Ltd. Other than salary everything is good .

Pros

Competitive colleagues makes you better with enhanced sales skills

Cons

Salary is not upto the expectations as compared to other FMCG companies .

Good place to learn

Working in different channel is a great experience in ITC. Many categories to handle and high volume turnover. Good support from peers. Supportive boss .

Pros

Job security

Cons

Slow growth

No career growth

Too much politicsNo growthOnly the favoured gets good ratingBare minimum incrementToxic cultureNot fit for female employees Male employee are always preferredFemale employees are I'll treated

ITC PSPD was a good company to settle at

The work culture was good. Everyone are supportive to each other. Good facilities for family to settle (ITC PSPD BCM).Cultural programs are being conducted.

Sarkaari System but Poor Leadership

Sarkaari Company but Manager are Poor in skills, they lack leadership, there is no visibility, least bothered to mentor a team member and explain the KPI.

Productive Fun Workplace

ITC teaches us how to talk to real life clients, which boosts confidence and helps us understand what goes on in the real life. We learn a lot about FMCG.

Interesting and energetic...

Learning and enriching experience. Some of the top professionals in India leads the org. Work culture is good and Employees are taken care in times of emergency. Paid decently. Work life balance needs to improve. Best place for workaholics and people with a burning desire to do well and grow.

Very nice wark place,

Itc Limited is a Indian longest company, and a good propariti, all staff is very good, wark place very nice. I am very very happy doing wark in itc Limited company. I always like the itcLimited. Itc Limited company everything is excellent. I am very proude doing wark in itc Limited 😇😇.

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ITC Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ITC Limited