ITC Limited

ITC Limited Employee Reviews

India143 reviews

fmcgcareerbalanceculturemarketdevelopmentlearningindustry

One of the best organizatio in India to work with

1. Good Working Culture2. Excellent Medical Benefits3. Salary as per industry standard4. Satisfactory Work-Life Balance5. Good Leave Policy6. TPM Methodology

only at itc chennai sbu plant …

only at itc chennai sbu plant …things are very worst you are paid for 8 hr but you have to work for 11 hrs Specially in (pip) packaging development department

ITC Limited insights

What people like
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager

Can expect lot of growth yet no work life balance

Company as an organisation is great but it just wasn't for me. I didn't find the satisfaction and wasn't happy with work life balance. Not easy when you handling 11distributors. You have to keep both parties happy (distributor and your boss).

ITC Limited is one of the best company in India

A good company to work for, as the Management Team are very caring and understanding towards their employees with a lot of empathy. Work place culture is good, though at times working hours were long at times.

Pros

Free lunch, good remuneration

Cons

Long hours at times as well as required to come in to work during holidays

Established company with not much scope for doing new things

Since the company is established, there is not much new that you can do and the management is just trying to maintain the status quo. That is why they keep on doing irrelevant projects or showing marginal improvements in KPI to show the upper management that they are doing something.

Pros

Good compensation and benefits

Cons

Poor work life balance. Poor transparency and culture.

Productive and professional

Good and fruitful experience which helps in your future career building and becoming a good leader. Cooperation extended to all irrespective of positions and team work is their to work as a single unit.

Pros

Work environment and understanding people

Culture of ITC Ltd

ITC Ltd best Indian company..I prod of I am employe of this group ...No work pressure Good environment for work Best culture....Feeling like family...memberEmployee bhevior very nice

Worst pressure and terrible bossism

Lot of work pressure, unproductive data work, lot of bossism, needless reviews and meetings, travel expenses are not given, hectic timings, daily agenda changes.

Pros

Cons

Everything is a con.

Big company with bigger pressure

Great Learning and culture.Too many categories and hence more pressure.They spend a lot on Training and development, hence there is a lot to learn.Brand name is enough for your career.

Pros

Learning . Experience to work.

Cons

Pressure . Work life balance.

Great people to work with highly intellectual and smart team.

It was great working in ITC as the level of acknowledgement was the highest among competitors, there was no issues related to benefits and facilities. Great Team makes a great workplace.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ITC Limited?

Outstanding atmosphere, challenging and fun too.

ITC Limited with its 100+ years of business, has mastered the art of retaining the best talent providing its employees freedom to excel in their roles, mutually agreed KPIs, robust appraisal system and clear visibility of growth opportunities. Very caring on and off the job. Best one can expect in the industry.

Pros

Adherence to Corporate Governance.

Too much politics

Too much political attitude everywhere. Overall a nice company but salary is a drawback here. If you can mingle with the boss, you can be pardoned for your mistakes or ignorance

Best company to associate with. Team work and coordination are well appreciated. Positive environment to grow in your careers path.

Best workplace culture. Positive environment and good teamwork. Competitive salary and high opportunity to gow in one's career path. An excellent company for beginners. Supportive management and well maintained pay scale

Overall the perks and benefits in the organization is good. But, career growth is almost stagnant. It is good to work and learn under big leaders and top minds in the country

Workplace culture

My workplace culture is so good.when I am entering to my company we always wash our hands properly and sanatize.when our shift start then SIC come and give our previous shift communicationand then we tell a safety oath.

Market learning

Being a first company, I learned a lot while doing intensive market working im different channels of ITC. I learned about the consumer behaviour operationa while working with different channels in ITC.

Good experience

It was a great work experience in ITC. There was good opportunity for the growth and build my personality. For freshers ITC is a good company to learn and grow.

Welcoming Supportive and fun

Best companies have always had a strong emphasis on internal workplace culture, the result of which is a strong team who shared common sets of valves. On a personal level, I have benefited from the belief of my manager and the freedom to find areas where I can add most valve. I have never lacked when wanting to do things the right way.

Very nice work

The company is well reputed so their is nothing much to talk about. As a member of the live project, I really loved the work I was assigned to. It was overall a very good experience working with ITC Limited.

Total good experience

Total good experience , Working friendly , Fixed time to time job , working i got good expose, different projects , working surrounding is good , we can learn lot.

Calm and good atmosphere to work

Have almost 3 years of progressive working experience in the process of raw materials & Finished goods Materials. Packing Material and Instrument Calibration, Pest Control Activities. Hazards analysis of Critical Control Point & Quality Document Maintaining, CCP

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ITC Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare ITC Limited with