ITC Limited
ITC Limited Employee Review

A good place to work but Salary crediting is much delayed

March 22, 2018
As a HR trainee, I would say ITC ABD ILTD is a good company to work with as far as work culture & Management Staff is concerned. The only problem I face is most delayed Salary/work pay Credits.
Pros
Good Staff, Nice work culture
Cons
Salary delay, bad work-life balance
September 16, 2019
Same role
Hr and IR (Current Employee) - Uluberia, West Bengal
Well place of work and good atmosphere. All the senior HR are well cooperative in the organization.its better place for the fresher to learn for well development for the carrer.
February 11, 2015
Same role
Human Resources Executive (Former Employee) - Kolkata, WB
As part of my job profile I was involved in regular recruitment, performance appraisal and maintaining yearly training activities. Since all the data were maintained in SAP , working in the HR module was a learning experience Management was really supportive and helped the us grow professionally I have always got support from HR team to finish the job on time The hardest part will be time management as lot of responsibilities had to be taken care of in short span of time without making error The best part will be getting the chance to learn at various job
September 25, 2014
Same location
"Associate Scientist - Microbiology" (Current Employee) - Rajahmundry, AP
Its good to work with one of India's most renowned company, True to its name it dose take care of the employ and is Indian at heart, but some times work overtakes your personal and family time, Management is biased, if u r their blue eyed boy there is no limit to your growth, otherwise, we have lot of procedures to follow....
Pros
good perks, Indian at Heart, Responsibility..
Cons
Biased Management, Hierarchy culture, slow growth
  1. A good place to work but Salary crediting is much delayed