ITC Limited
ITC Limited Employee Review

Absolutely great

July 12, 2020
I will suggest everyone if you get opportunity in ITC, just go and get it. Everything you will be getting there. Friendly behaviour of your senior employees. Huge support.
December 28, 2019
Same role
SPARC Intern (Former Employee) - Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Working environment in ITC is very stressful. Hardest part of the job is to implement the ideas concerning in our project. Work culture is moderate. A typical day at work is monotonous and require brain storming.
June 10, 2019
Same role
Internship (Former Employee) - Hyderabad, Telangana
The Day routine is Very Precise and I improved my work productivity. There is sublime coordination among the colleagues with a Healthy work culture. Working in such work environment is fun to achieve the short time goals.
May 2, 2020
Same location
Divisional Manager (Projects) Infrastructure Development (Former Employee) - Guntur, Andhra Pradesh
ITC Limited with its 100+ years of business, has mastered the art of retaining the best talent providing its employees freedom to excel in their roles, mutually agreed KPIs, robust appraisal system and clear visibility of growth opportunities. Very caring on and off the job. Best one can expect in the industry.
Pros
Adherence to Corporate Governance.