ITC Limited logo
ITC Limited

ITC Limited

ITC Limited Employee Review

Best Management profile

We as s team at ITC limited Makes plans for Business development and sales.The most enjoyable part of Job is when we achieve our business objective. We have got opportunities to work in different Business channel like food division, Personal Care , Tobacco Business.

Pathetic place to work

The kind of interviews and processes you'll go through will be very difficult. They'll filter out the best 4 or 5 among hundreds. But they'll just use your talent with a less pay. And will give you mental pressure even on Sundays. 6 working days, and on Sunday also you'll have to attend some calls. 9 am to 10:30 pm people work. And managers will just relax. 1/10 I will rate.

Pros

Job security

Cons

All are cons, hr people will just do nothing. And will tell lies at every stage, to new joinies
Same role

Workplace gives more chance to develop skills and knowledge. Work culture is very good. Employees and management are very co operative in ways. Best place for the fresher.

Hectic and unfriendly

Not much learning scope, management not supportive, hectic time schedule working full day even on sundays with no week day off, not much fun time and employee engagement

Pros

Sampling reimbursable

Cons

Long hours, Working even on sundays

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ITC Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare ITC Limited with