ITC Limited logo
ITC Limited

ITC Limited

ITC Limited Employee Review

Freedom of expression and Freedom of Work

Day starts with Safety Talk, Later JH activity in respective areas. Discussing the earlier day problems and then visual check of the respective areas and inspection round of the running equipment. Later to the routine of maintenance jobs repair of spares preparation for next shut down. Any abnormalities observed during rounds, rectification plan of the same.

Pros

Social Gatherings, Freedom at work

Cons

Long hours of work

Same role

Welcoming Supportive and fun

Best companies have always had a strong emphasis on internal workplace culture, the result of which is a strong team who shared common sets of valves. On a personal level, I have benefited from the belief of my manager and the freedom to find areas where I can add most valve. I have never lacked when wanting to do things the right way.
Same role

productive

A great place to work with. My learning curve at this company has been very steep.During my association with the company, got opportunity to have exposure of various areas like Retail, Projects, Insurance, & Commodity business.
Same location

India's largest integrated pulp and paper mill

Located near the temple town of Bhadrachalam, ITC campus is amongst lush tree cover. Work life is competitive and seniors render their full support. New ideas are always welcome. Salary is bit less and location is kind of remote so weekends can become boring. Overall nice experience. Overall

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ITC Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare ITC Limited with