ITC Limited logo
ITC Limited

ITC Limited

ITC Limited Employee Review

Gud

Overall nice, I used to work as a customer service associate I learned how to make use of resources with the help of staff members, store operations Hardest part of my job include conflicts between my staff members in absence of store manager i enjoyed lot by setting good examples

Same role

Productive and learning experience.

- Machines coverage and operations planning. - Dispatches of FG planning as per customer priorities. - Management has given leverage to learn new things and flexibility to think and present new options in getting the job done.
Same role

Its great to work with ITC for its benefits

As a retailer its a good experience to work with the colleagues and customer to fulfil their needs. Hardest part of job to stand for the whole day but it makes me more responsible and disciplined professional.
Same location

Fun Workplace

# Merchandising and stocking # Billing # Interact with the customers,try to figure out their requirement and provide the article as per their requirement. I learned a lot there.I learned that communication is not about to sell a product its all about Marketing.how we can understand the customer and their need by talking with them.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ITC Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare ITC Limited with