ITC Limited
ITC Limited Employee Review

Job is good.

August 29, 2019
I am packaging machine and process operator with it's maintenance. I work immidatiely on my drabacks. Job is good. but salary is less. Management average.
September 26, 2018
Same location
civil engineering (Current Employee) - Kapurthala, Punjab
Team members are very helpful and supporting. Management are also supporting to the team members. Work quality and safety is first priority. Overall had a good experience.
Pros
Lunch is free and for entertainment company always arrenging get togather n all
Cons
Sometimes working hours are very long
January 22, 2018
Same location
Quality Executive (Current Employee) - Kapurthala
I was working as a Quality Manager particular in Aashirvaad atta at ITC. I specially leaned documentation from this company. Secondly mainly i placed at different places within this 1 and half year. I already did set up for 3 new labs in 3 different locations. A typical day at work was when i was new to job didnt know about industry culture. Managment is good mainly helpful.It was difficult for me to adhere in that culture in starting as everybody was experienced i was just a fresher. The hardest part was nobody tough about documentation even through i learned by seeing other dept. documents.
May 1, 2021
SO (Current Employee) - Nagpur
Lot of work pressure, unproductive data work, lot of bossism, needless reviews and meetings, travel expenses are not given, hectic timings, daily agenda changes.
Pros
Cons
Everything is a con.