ITC Limited
ITC Limited Employee Review

December 4, 2019
Team building has to be a strong feature to drive the working personnel. Quality is the prime focus before productivity to match customer's satisfaction. The best part is you can take a lot of learnings in terms of production, quality, utility, safety. Co-workers and senior management is friendly.
April 20, 2020
Same role
Manufacturing Executive (Former Employee) - Hyderabad, Telangana
A very supportive environment which enables an individual to excel and perform while delivering on what is expected. The company provides multirole experience which is an added advantage.
July 23, 2019
Same role
Manufacturing Executive (Current Employee) - Kolkata, West Bengal
Foods division has no future aspect of executive level. Growth rate is very slow and depending upon managers mood. No clarity on future and promotions.
February 11, 2020
Same location
Senior Executive- HR (Current Employee) - Haridwar, Uttarakhand
Great Work Place, Employee can learn a lot, Good work environment, Overall work life balance, I like to work their in ITC Ltd. Its beautiful. I am recommending to all my friends.
  1. My day-to-day job is to ensure productivity of the goods alongwith maintaining the quality as per ITC norms