ITC Limited logo
ITC Limited

ITC Limited

ITC Limited Employee Review

Productive and an amazing work place

A great work place with supportive management. The best part of my work was working with a great set of colleagues and learning a lt from them. The work environment is great, not monotonous at all. Each day was a challenge for me. But the support extended to me by my colleagues did not make me feel that way.

Pros

Free lunches and dinners

Cons

Same role

Absolutely great

I will suggest everyone if you get opportunity in ITC, just go and get it. Everything you will be getting there. Friendly behaviour of your senior employees. Huge support.
Same role

Intern

Working environment in ITC is very stressful. Hardest part of the job is to implement the ideas concerning in our project. Work culture is moderate. A typical day at work is monotonous and require brain storming.
Same location

India's largest integrated pulp and paper mill

Located near the temple town of Bhadrachalam, ITC campus is amongst lush tree cover. Work life is competitive and seniors render their full support. New ideas are always welcome. Salary is bit less and location is kind of remote so weekends can become boring. Overall nice experience. Overall

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ITC Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare ITC Limited with

• ITC Limited
  • Productive and an amazing work place