ITC Limited
ITC Limited Employee Review

Productive and learning experience.

October 14, 2019
- Machines coverage and operations planning. - Dispatches of FG planning as per customer priorities. - Management has given leverage to learn new things and flexibility to think and present new options in getting the job done.
September 23, 2017
CUSTOMER ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
As a retailer its a good experience to work with the colleagues and customer to fulfil their needs. Hardest part of job to stand for the whole day but it makes me more responsible and disciplined professional.
May 25, 2017
Customer Associate at Wills Lifestyle (Former Employee) - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Retail sector is the most challenging sector in today's business environment. It was fun to be part of it under ITC Ltd. Most of the skills can be well learnt when you indulge yourself in retail sales. Leadership skills, managerial skills, Customer relationship management skills etc are part of it. Overall retail sector has lots to offer over period of time. Learning here is a never ending process.
Pros
Various Skill development with good environment and salary perks
Cons
Long hour of work
May 17, 2013
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) - Ludhiana
Overall nice, I used to work as a customer service associate I learned how to make use of resources with the help of staff members, store operations Hardest part of my job include conflicts between my staff members in absence of store manager i enjoyed lot by setting good examples
  1. Productive and learning experience.