ITC Limited
ITC Limited Employee Review

The best place to learn

January 17, 2017
I have worked with ITC as a management intern for almost six months & that has been one of the best learning experience of my corporate career till date. The company has some very good brands in the market & has a great reputation amongst retailers & end consumers. The work culture is also very professional. Even though I was just an intern but the responsibilities which were assigned to me were extremely challenging & exciting at the same time, which gives an individual the confidence to push their limits & perform better.
Pros
Free lunch, Big brand name
Cons
Entry level salaries
July 12, 2020
Same role
Intern (Former Employee) - Guntur, Andhra Pradesh
I will suggest everyone if you get opportunity in ITC, just go and get it. Everything you will be getting there. Friendly behaviour of your senior employees. Huge support.
December 28, 2019
Same role
SPARC Intern (Former Employee) - Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Working environment in ITC is very stressful. Hardest part of the job is to implement the ideas concerning in our project. Work culture is moderate. A typical day at work is monotonous and require brain storming.
August 20, 2019
Same location
Area executive (Former Employee) - Mumbai
ITC Ltd is a leading company in the industry and one of the most sought after names. Training and development is thorough and extensive. Great to start carrer with ITC Ltd in consumer goods industry.
Pros
Deal with multiple categories, extensive learning and development opportunities
Cons
Work culture and compensation could improve
  1. The best place to learn