ITC Limited
ITC Limited Employee Review

Welcoming Supportive and fun

February 13, 2020
Best companies have always had a strong emphasis on internal workplace culture, the result of which is a strong team who shared common sets of valves. On a personal level, I have benefited from the belief of my manager and the freedom to find areas where I can add most valve. I have never lacked when wanting to do things the right way.
November 17, 2019
Same role
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) - Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
A great place to work with. My learning curve at this company has been very steep.During my association with the company, got opportunity to have exposure of various areas like Retail, Projects, Insurance, & Commodity business.
April 20, 2017
Same role
Asst. Manager- Primary (Current Employee) - Pune, Maharashtra
This is a place where attention to detail is high. One gets to learn to focus on Stakeholder management at a very early stage of his career. A lot of responsibilities is given at every levels of work.
Pros
Systematic, professional, ethical, trustworthy
Cons
No work life balance, bureaucratic, responsiblity without authority
October 21, 2020
Same location
New Product Development (Former Employee) - Bangalore, Karnataka
ITC is as like institute and induction, training and development are much impressive. All round development of candidates will happen. Extensive study and research going to conduct on products. We will get lots of guidance and learning from team
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Work and life balance
  1. Welcoming Supportive and fun