ITC Limited logo
ITC Limited

ITC Limited

ITC Limited Employee Review

Working for one of the largest FMCG companies in INDIA

Day starts with a brief morning meeting between all departments about planning for the day and reviewing of yesterday's work. My role involves in planning for the purchase of Packaging Materials for which I am supported by a Executive. The other aspect of my job is Packaging Development. Packaging for FMCG is treated like a marketing tool because it is the last connect between the company and the consumer, therefore it is vey dynamic and the packaging keeps on changing or improving. Still into learning phase but can proudly say that I have thorough understanding of all the packaging materials that are used by FMCG and Pharmaceutical segment.

Pros

Brand ITC

Cons

Decision making is slow

Same role

Welcoming Supportive and fun

Best companies have always had a strong emphasis on internal workplace culture, the result of which is a strong team who shared common sets of valves. On a personal level, I have benefited from the belief of my manager and the freedom to find areas where I can add most valve. I have never lacked when wanting to do things the right way.
Same role

productive

A great place to work with. My learning curve at this company has been very steep.During my association with the company, got opportunity to have exposure of various areas like Retail, Projects, Insurance, & Commodity business.
Same location

Pathetic place to work

The kind of interviews and processes you'll go through will be very difficult. They'll filter out the best 4 or 5 among hundreds. But they'll just use your talent with a less pay. And will give you mental pressure even on Sundays. 6 working days, and on Sunday also you'll have to attend some calls. 9 am to 10:30 pm people work. And managers will just relax. 1/10 I will rate.

Pros

Job security

Cons

All are cons, hr people will just do nothing. And will tell lies at every stage, to new joinies

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ITC Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare ITC Limited with