ITC Limited

ITC Limited: 27 Reviews in Bengaluru, Karnataka

Bengaluru, Karnataka27 reviews

fmcgcareerbalanceculturemarketdevelopmentlearningindustry

Good experience

It was a great work experience in ITC. There was good opportunity for the growth and build my personality. For freshers ITC is a good company to learn and grow.

Welcoming Supportive and fun

Best companies have always had a strong emphasis on internal workplace culture, the result of which is a strong team who shared common sets of valves. On a personal level, I have benefited from the belief of my manager and the freedom to find areas where I can add most valve. I have never lacked when wanting to do things the right way.

ITC Limited insights

What people like
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager

Total good experience

Total good experience , Working friendly , Fixed time to time job , working i got good expose, different projects , working surrounding is good , we can learn lot.

Good for FMCG domain guys

Substantial level of Business - So improved skills to manage the scale Team work - Big teams and hence improved team work skills FMCG Industry knowledge

Work life balance

ITC is a good place to work. We are given good amount of responsibility from the beginning and there is a structured career progression planning for the AUTs. Work life balance is good in ITC

Bad culture with zero respect for people. Foul mouthed management.

Cuture based on fear from management. Workplace bullying and harrassment. Zero work life balance. Leaving on time seen as doing 'first shift'. Passively excluded from decision making when one leaves on time.

Good place to gain knowledge

Company is best in world class machinery, good working atmosphere, people are friendly and always ready to deliver knowledge about machine or quality related issues... Overall - World class standard industry...

Horrible Work life balance

It is a horrible work life balance and you would be depressed if you want to enjoy holidays. I hope you understand. However, its overcompensated with amazing learning opportunities. If you are a bachelor this company is worth to have a hands on experience.

Productive, collaborating teams to meet various business goals

I have good scientific and managerial skills. I have learned about collaborating with other divisional teams to achieve business targets. Meeting Business challenges by defining clear objectives.

Pros

Food, Medical, Annual leave, Bonus

Cons

Limited growth and less salary

Highly competitive & stresssful

high reputed company but work life balance is minimal and stressful job. Average pay scale. Work life balance is poor. But high scope of learning skills to implement in your daily work life. Work place culture is not entertaining. Always serious work schedules and no entertain interactions of get together at all. Overall company reputation is good but tough task to mid level employees and good for senior management employees.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ITC Limited?

Good

Good Company to work and good management team. All staffs are very supportive and recognize each other. Very good company to work. Good Environment..

Learned about all the working process of the warehouse

Improved the productivity of ITC Warehouse by implementing RFID technology which was not there before Good working environment. Area manager is very helpful who maintains good relations with employees

Great place to work with high level of job security

Great place to work with high level of job security. Cross-cultural, diverse teams and most enjoyable work place. Expanding very rapidly in to various business categories with a great vision and building products and leaders for future.

Had real good time for 11 years & 6 months.

Was really challenging job.But I got my VISA to australia so had to quit the job and migrate.Like to take challenging jobs and a good team player.It was really a big factory and daily I uased to learn new things.

Good Company to spend Middle management career

ITC has very strong process based systems, Engineering Department, ERP controlled accounting and process procedures , and ISO systems

Pros

Exposure to systems of a FMCG with Large scope of operations in India

Cons

Long working hours

Lot to Knowledge learning

Good place to work, Much to learn, a good independent responsibility handling, supportive boss, Individual Growth is good.

most enjoyable and skilled company with hitech and latest technogy machines ..

 Troubleshooting problems occurring during the packing process  Leading a team of 6 members to give required target output, with specified quality norms.  Looking after the machine condition  Planning for deep maintenance .  Reaching the target of the day in production.  Observing for any ware and tear parts and replacing it.  Changing of bearings.  Doing the normal maintenance on weekly basis its quite enjoyable and interesting working in itc ltd and learnt many skills and technics how to solve run ability issues .all my colleagues all co-operating and supporting in solving the issues and rectifying it..

Pros

Free canteen

Cons

Very far distance

good company to start carrier

Started my carrier here in this Org, learnt a lot in this co. co workers are so friendly, even managers too, they made our work so easy by guiding us.

heavy work complete the task with in time

It's place of learning very good to me especially to my carrier start in itc as a fresher i consider it as a place of learning.

funloving and energetic atmosphere

-Acceptance of all ur feed back -Loves the people who brings out new ideas -they find u if ur talented within the industry they shift ur position from one place to another -

working as oracle database administrator .

Working with well experienced team members. come across with typical issues. like users wait events, slow query response. database session getting hunk.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ITC Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare ITC Limited with

Learn about ITC Limited in Bengaluru, Karnataka

• ITC Limited
  • Bengaluru, Karnataka
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?