ITC Limited

ITC Limited Employee Reviews in Bengaluru, Karnataka

ITC is as like institute and induction, training and development are much impressive. All round development of candidates will happen. Extensive study and research going to conduct on products. We will get lots of guidance and learning from team
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Work and life balance
Excellent place to work. Different scenarios to face and it is a good learning every day. Management is awesome and very streamlined. Bosses are the real bosses who are supporting for new joiner and to make the company grow as well.
They paid full salary in Corona time and good working experience in this company I got and many pramoshnal events I had in this company respected supervisor and managers
Good
Good
A stable and good place to work with a good work culture. Collaborative work environment with good focus on self development and team development. Access to senior management and also to the extended business organization
Very good for people preferring easy go jobs or without any challenges. Always be prepared for unscheduled assignments. Better to work at managerial level
Pros
Free lunches, safe for ladies
Cons
no growth, mundane job
It was a great work experience in ITC. There was good opportunity for the growth and build my personality. For freshers ITC is a good company to learn and grow.
Best companies have always had a strong emphasis on internal workplace culture, the result of which is a strong team who shared common sets of valves. On a personal level, I have benefited from the belief of my manager and the freedom to find areas where I can add most valve. I have never lacked when wanting to do things the right way.
Big organisation having various outsourcing group providing number of job opportunity from low level to upper level No of issues dynamic problem are solved in low level and medium level management only. It won't go to top level management Hence top level officers are achieving more
Well managed place to work with a good environment. Knowledgeable employees will be around you who can easily guide you in case of any difficulty. Good for learning purpose.
Total good experience , Working friendly , Fixed time to time job , working i got good expose, different projects , working surrounding is good , we can learn lot.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ITC Limited?
when i was in ITC its very wonderful experience • Warehouse Operations – Supporting audit department for physical stock count. Supporting • Checking invoice against purchase order, upload the stock as system data through ERP. • Supervised and managed the receiving of the inbound shipments. Coordinate Unloaded, • Processed incoming merchandise and quality checking.
Its my first company and was very new into sale, initially was challenging in sales. later on its was exciting and implied new ideas to develop my career ITC. regular training and personality development program will be conducted
It was great learning experience in ITC, They will make us to go through thorough induction program and do nourishment for all new joinees, the team environment is co-operative. work life balance will be little difficult.
A very good place to work as an intern But has an permanent employee the pay scale is less according to my knowledge and also it's a good company for freshers to start there career.
To understand the concepts, develop ideas and implement strategies Improved my Competencies include communication ability, response Direct, lead and motivate workforce. Impart continuous job training for performance efficiency.
Management is okay, ITC Is a Brand working culture is fine, free working hours. your need to finish your tasks at earliest. over all is good experience.
Substantial level of Business - So improved skills to manage the scale Team work - Big teams and hence improved team work skills FMCG Industry knowledge
ITC is a good place to work. We are given good amount of responsibility from the beginning and there is a structured career progression planning for the AUTs. Work life balance is good in ITC
A good place to work. Good working culture. Supporting is good from staffs. Everybody maintains good relationship with all team members and help each other’s.
Cuture based on fear from management. Workplace bullying and harrassment. Zero work life balance. Leaving on time seen as doing 'first shift'. Passively excluded from decision making when one leaves on time.
Company is best in world class machinery, good working atmosphere, people are friendly and always ready to deliver knowledge about machine or quality related issues... Overall - World class standard industry...