ITC Limited

ITC Limited Employee Reviews in Delhi, Delhi

Best workplace culture. Positive environment and good teamwork. Competitive salary and high opportunity to gow in one's career path. An excellent company for beginners. Supportive management and well maintained pay scale
Being a first company, I learned a lot while doing intensive market working im different channels of ITC. I learned about the consumer behaviour operationa while working with different channels in ITC.
I was working with itc ltd it is great full of me this the largest fmcg sector in india and they provide all facilites to employe and i have good experince for this job i was handling channle sales
Cons
Health care
Great work culture - open & empowered. You were free to run with your ideas, and yet never were left in the dark. Fine balance of guidance and freedom,
Not at all a friendly environment to work. Your boss will blame you for anything and everything. work life balance is 0. They can call you anytime from anywhere to attend worthless meetings and pathetic lunches.
Overall Rating is good, Job security and job culture is good but a bit orthodox, Lack of latest technologies and ideologies to work. Looking forward for a productive, competitive environment to work with along with lot of learning.
One of the biggest indian companies having good market position. Very professional & better managed companies. lots of learning & well growth oriented company
had fun while work learn lots of things to improve my work efficiency, HR are good with their employer,personal growth are slow, there are lots of fun activity happens
Management & Seniors are always very helpful. Counter parts are also good . A good company to start your career with, a very good learning experience as well as the working environment is really positive and competitive.
ITC Limited is a very good company.I have learnt great things while working with in this company.Many wonderful friends I have made here.
Good
Cons
Average
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ITC Limited?
Over all responsibility of the plant regarding quality. we have also do planning as day wise upload and do SAP entry.
Pros
free lunch and cab
Cons
no any typical days in there, learned & observed many knowledge abut products & management. good supporter & co-workers was appriciated with product sales.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
more times
all in all the company is very good and takes care of all its employees we stars our day by 10 am conducts gate meeting with all sales staff. Gives them days targets reminds them of balance monthly tgts and acheivements till date. i learned systems and proccess of company should be in order to run the distributors and company smoothly. Management is always with us to motivate us and help us always. All co workers are of helping nature,we use to have competition among ourselves and gets rewards from Branch Manager. The hardest part was to up bring a very remote mkt. The enjoyable parts are many, as was our acheivements in targets and our outings in hill areas and resorts in and around Delhi many a times out side Delhi.
Pros
yes we gets free lunch daily with soft drinks and deserts.
Cons
health care for whole family in first class hospital.
not a single working day which will be typical day at work punctuality and devotion towards work very cooperative management no hardest part of job i have faced ever while my services in ITC when i got reward and recolonization every month i feel very happy and that was the most enjoyable part of my job
Good opportunity to work on different regions and got exposure for the same..
ITC Limited is such a wonderful organisation which gives an employee to learn on organisation's cost. It gives platform to do experiment the new ideas and also replicate across the country. They also understand the problems of an individual and accordingly they give you a job. Experience and educational background of senior colleagues also gave me direction which is still fresh in my mind.
Pros
Work culture
Cons
Salary
Don't want to share at this stage: • Increased the chakki load thereby increasing the overall production of the plant. • Expertise in Market complaints handling.
Pros
Good start for a fresher from the learning and salary prospective.
Cons
Always more than 8 & majorly 12 working hours without any leave (excluding weekly OFF)
Good culture, transferable job, slow growth. Its a combination of office work and field job.
Pros
Good culture
Cons
Slow growth
The report is an earnest endeavour made to understand the present market scenario and understanding and developing an effective model of sell out for PCP product compared to VIJETA outlets of HUL. ITC has launched subhlabh schemes for the loyalty outlets under its different brands in delhi. I was required to conduct a market study see the coverage by ITC products and bring out the potential and loyal retailers so that the company could maintain the market leadership in the existing business scenario in the personal care market. I had also collected the data of all those outlets and recorded there contact numbers and there location of area , their current HUL as well as ITC monthly sales or business not only that I also collected and did an investigation on why the ITC is not able to generate such huge sales as HUL and what could be the possible reasons for this decrease in sales of ITC subhlabh outlets particularly. During the course of study I visited around 460 retail stores and conducted personal interviews with the retailers to find out major competitors in personal care segment. I also used observation technique to ascertain penetration of the ITC personal care and the market potential for the new products. Also interviews were conducted to determine major competitors in fairness cream segment. Also the motive of research was to also ascertain promotional tools for marketing, and provide recommendation for the same. Research also included studying the behaviour of consumers about their preferences for fairness creams, and ascertains the overall buying behaviour - more...
Pros
huge growth
Cons
dont get promotion very easily