ITC Limited

ITC Limited Employee Reviews in Haridwar, Uttarakhand

Great Work Place, Employee can learn a lot, Good work environment, Overall work life balance, I like to work their in ITC Ltd. Its beautiful. I am recommending to all my friends.
All team were supported, 100%secure job Less workload and less pressure Good working culture Good learning experience I passed good time of my professional life I miss itc
Pros
Cons
Sallary hike on sattelment basis every four years
Team building has to be a strong feature to drive the working personnel. Quality is the prime focus before productivity to match customer's satisfaction. The best part is you can take a lot of learnings in terms of production, quality, utility, safety. Co-workers and senior management is friendly.
I have started my journey to i.t.c ltd. sidcul haridwar as an apprentice of I.T.I (Fitter) in oct 2017. From my 1st day the place are awesome for work, all co-workers,Manegement, and our seniers are very supporting, Itc Known for his quality product and Safe workplace for all.
It is very good company i am working here 1year it is my first company where is work first time by me here working condition s is very good iam very happy here
Pros
Cons
8 hours
It's a FMCG company and manufacturing the world class quality products. Here I have learnt to operate SAP in and handling the big manpower's team, Good working atmosphere, Job security and supporting staff/ management. All of are works as a team and achieve the given target
Cons
Canteen facility avl, free food
As per as my knowledge the company is very good. but i was third party worker. so i dont have too much knowledge but by look it was nice infrastructure.
Pros
free luch
Cons
1 hour
It's really my best start of job, I have learned too much and I can't get better beginning of professional life then here. My each senior have supported me every time.
Nice place to work,nice emvironment ,helpful people,gained a lot in company, worked in SAP, FM Module, prepared DSR on daily basis, prepared excise and service tax details etc
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
This is a MNC company, My job experience was exelent but I was a third party employee, so my future was not secure. As a store assistant I learnt so much and working timing was fixed.
i did my internship along with my friend. we were in the same project but different department and guides. day at itc is flexible. we usually go by 9 am and come by 6 pm. most of the time we spend at the shop floor as our title demands it. the co-workers are very friendly though we are unable to speak hindi, they try to teach us. The work culture is very very good and the company offers wide range of indoor activities like Table tennis, Gym and they also provide food for the internees. overall we had a wonderful time working there. we could able to finish the project before time through their help.
Pros
AC shop floor, learning, indoor activities
Cons
mess is very distant.
Its a very good company. Takes care of employees. No overtimes allowed. SA8000 certified company, so lots of benefits to employees.
Pros
fixed working hours, respect
plan the m/c m/c run without idle high production quality printed avoid manpower shortage m/c operating hr/managers all are very nice people handle with operator and workers uv and conventional job
 Responsible for checking invoices at store end and forwarding to commercial Department for clearance.  Responsible for Ensuring timely delivery of material from supplier to site/ warehouse as per the schedule.  Responsible for completing daily, weekly, monthly management report on overall Procurement & Store performance, VAT & CST.
Pros
a
Cons
b
very organized company helps interns to learn more this company is a proof that if u work hard, u will be paid back
I learning lot of knowledge about personal care products, about teamwork, about how to increase our skills, how to beneficial for your company, how to learn fast. Management is very good & very cooperative, They are discuss important points with us about machines, quality, how to increase productivity. My co-workers are really good, we done all work with teamwork. The hardest part of the job is how to maintain coordination between production and quality. The most enjoyable part of the job :- When we done any projects.
Pros
Management is very good
Cons
Not satisfied about salary
The most enjoyable part of the job career and very good Co-workers there.
Its a very good company for long service.Very good work enviornment. They are more aware for employee safety.
  1. Haridwar, Uttarakhand