ITC Limited

ITC Limited Employee Reviews in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh

ITC is quite a challenging organisation but a hub for learning and development. It is very high on corporate culture and cares for its employees. Ethically a very strong company and high on values.
Pros
Employee Friendly
Cons
extensive travel
Good cforompany for learning. No one day all day is typical day no office for working. No working time very poor management. very typical working procedure.
Cons
-No work life balance -No Professionalism -No Corporate Culture -No credit of good work -No sense of talking to other employees -Illogical Targets and Expectations
It's is okay but few cases its does not okay because its behavior is not correct(in same case my opinion). so i think that change my job but in few case its good.
Pros
Positive: Good place to work . Very supportibe colleagues and boss. Good Salary Negative: Very less opportunity for growth in career. Slow Promotions and monotonous work profile
Pros
free lunches, No late sitting in office, Cooperative colleagues
Cons
Less opportunity for growth
ITC limted take care of its employ and provide them very nice and freedom of work culture. Also there is lot to learn in ITC. One should try to work in ITC to get good learning.
ITC is a great company to work with specially when you are a fresher. It gives ample opportunities to its employee for learning and growing. There are various internal modules which transform a candidate with lesser knowledge into a key decision maker.
Company provides great Learning work culture for freshers Strong Distribution Channel of ITC ltd in market place helps employees to gain knowledge of channel sales better than any FMCG company and MNC company operating in Indian market equally tO HUL and Colgate Palmolive Strong tobacco sales channel helps in going distribution strategy , productive business knowledge and team management and leadership skills
Pros
FMCG Distribution knowledge
Cons
Extensive touring of 24 days in a month, should be HQ based
Extensive touring, learned about multiple categories and brands, robust distribution system and process. Work culture is one of the best in the industry.
Pros
Brand Image
Cons
Salary Growth
i have got very benefit in market line like make relationship between customer and dealer and if we want that people buy our products than we put our products in front of outlet
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ITC Limited?
While working in ITC LIMITED, I was actually taught the basic concepts of marketing and sales from the grass root level. The co-employees were very helpful. The management in the company was just best one can have. i really learned a lot from there and enjoyed a lot too but due to some unforeseen conditions ( family issues) i had to leave the job.
Pros
salary and daily expenses were handsome
Cons
long hours and too much travelling
My work experience with ITC Limited is very good. I learnt many things in my career with it.
ITC is a good company. This is a company where many more benefits a person can take. I have learnt many things here.
  1. Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh