ITC Limited logo
ITC Limited

ITC Limited Employee Reviews in Mumbai, Maharashtra

Work-Life Balance

Overall feedback for ITC Ltd

ITC Ltd is a leading company in the industry and one of the most sought after names. Training and development is thorough and extensive. Great to start carrer with ITC Ltd in consumer goods industry.

Pros

Deal with multiple categories, extensive learning and development opportunities

Cons

Work culture and compensation could improve

Fantastic place to work especially for starters

Great place to work over hard-ware & software Innovators Excellent Government customers coverage & adoption Thinks 20 years ahead present world-wide

Great company to start your career

Great FMCG company with good learning curve You will get knowledge of food, personal care & stationary at one roof Different culture from normal FMCG and can learn as much things as possible

Pros

Great products

Cons

Politics

Just 1 month

Can't sya a lot. Very chill crowd CEO has won major awards FREE STUFF!! VEry diverse market Presence in market is strong Location is good Fun people to work with

One of the best places to learn with a good culture

- It is the best company for sales and marketing people to hit the market and learn the basics of sales and marketing. - Thorough lg work in the initial days to have the core market insights and facts. - Culture is friendly and flexible. - Management is excellent and gives opportunity to take decisions. - hardest part of the job is the work timings. Sometimes they exceed and employees are not compensated for the same. - The most enjoyable part of the job is we get to meet new people everyday and challenges in the market enable us to become competent and learn new things everyday.

Pros

Flexible timings, good management

Cons

Bad work life balance, less compensation

Many new things to learn

Its a warehouse operation profile. Warehouse is semi-automated so there is lot of new things can be learn. Working with India's top FMCG company was a great experience.

Pros

less work

Cons

no work life balance

Not a Productive one at all.

No Productivity and no exposure. No futuristic opportunities. Work place is Ok but work culture and the management is of no use. No Direction, no one knows in which direction one is going.

The best place to learn

I have worked with ITC as a management intern for almost six months & that has been one of the best learning experience of my corporate career till date. The company has some very good brands in the market & has a great reputation amongst retailers & end consumers. The work culture is also very professional. Even though I was just an intern but the responsibilities which were assigned to me were extremely challenging & exciting at the same time, which gives an individual the confidence to push their limits & perform better.

Pros

Free lunch, Big brand name

Cons

Entry level salaries

Fun at work, open discussions, management feedback, outdoor activities

Working hours are long due to shortage of manpower with equal workload distribution. HR activities keeps employees busy in training & Project activities Participation in active activities are always advised Balance between Knowledge,Skills & Attitude is what one of the key learning aspect of Job Most interesting part is to interact with Employees, Providing Training on quality Improvement. Preparing ISO ,OSHSAS, HACCP documentation & Implimentation is the hardest job.

Pros

Free transport

Bureaucratic

Management needs to adopt a modern management style & shed its deep-seated dependence on Tobacco Business alone for future growth. Employees are not at all given the benefits they deserve.

Pros

Location based selection of employees

Cons

No work Life Balance

satisfied

i am ready to do work full my convention and with loyalty. My husband got transfer so we have to move thant's why i left my job.

Nice company

Good Company to be associated, Good work culture good enviornment. Over all a great experience. No1 FMCG company of india

Excellent work environment

Here it is not only a great place to begin any career, it is also a wonderful place to develop a successful career.Had a very great time with each and every colleague who worked with me through over.

Pros

Free facilities by providing cabs and food

Cons

Very short breaks which is accountable

Productive and Healthy Work climate

Excellent Work Culture, Very Good medical facilities, Good grooming on the Job, Excellent Learning and development programmes.

Fun Work place

Day starts with Salesman meet. To explain them day plan with new scheme if any. Managing people and sales figures was the important learning of the job. My productivity depends on the salesman and the outlets,so the job demands the the positive impact to achieve the the targets given to me. Daily followups is an important part of the job. Motivating the team and withhold them in the dynamic market condition is an important task that has to be done.

Productive and fun workm place

At start of my career Asian Paints was a good learning ground for me.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ITC Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare ITC Limited with