ITC Limited logo
ITC Limited

ITC Limited Employee Reviews in Munger, Bihar

Productive and fun work place

Working with ITC Limited in sanitation project was such a great experience. It was also wondering about the possibility to do a lot of devlopment work for the community.

Productive Hardworker, Positive Result Oriented, Intense Job Involved

1. I was stuck when there was no space for next operation when all my tanks and milk tankers were not evacuate. 2. Tremendous Managerial / leadership skill. 3. Good supportive as well as strict management. 4. Not satisfied at dairy division. 5. Documentation 6. Work freedom ie; not directive

Pros

Medical facility

Cons

fund reimbursement

Productive and learning

Overall it was a great workplace, a good challenging roles and learning environment. Salary structure is good with hassle free reimbursement. Focus is given on employee skills and knowledge enhancement by arranging qualitative workshops frequently. But due to long working hours, the balance of personal life is difficult to maintain. Overall it is a great company to work for.

Pros

Learning, Salary

Cons

long hours, work life-personal life imbalance

Place to Learn & Grow

I always wanted to work in a FMCG and the exposure and learning that I got from ITC is way beyond the words. I learned lot of things, and the main learning is what and how is a corporate scenario. From this two month of internship I was able to analyse myself and how much much I love finance profession. I was able to meet lot of people which help me to enhance knowledge of the financet and personal communication skills. What i enjoyed most about my job was traveling, I was able to visit lot of places and meet new people.

Exposure and Learning on new areas

Gets lots of learning in day to day activity. Team members give lots of supports with new ideas.

Master in Management with technical blend of mechanical engineering

ITC is the place where innovation opportunity welcomed and supported. The innovative project of renewable energy of ORC, Bio-gas and Bio-gassifier was excellent Maruti is one of the best organization if objective is specialization. The second most appreciable things for youngster is you get the opportunity in upgrading skills SRF is dream location for hardworker and being recognized. Since organization is small where your each effort comes under notice. The project of R 134 gas and captive power plant was has given me lot of opportunity to learn and grow.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ITC Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare ITC Limited with