ITC Limited

ITC Limited Employee Reviews in Pune, Maharashtra

Good ,Awesome, Classic,Fruitful, Energetic Atmosphere Throughout the tenure, ,Dont miss it if you get a Chance to join ,God Gives a single Chance dont loose it ,
Management is not that good which it was used to be. But you can learn a lot under one roof as it has got large portfolios. You can have an experience of all FMCG company under one which is the best part of it.
Pros
A lot to learn in one company. Can handle lot of portfolios under one roof
Cons
Salary structure.
Good Tag name if you work here with this company. will help you in future career growth. Gives you a better on job training and gives you great market insight and prepares you for the better.
Pros
Good Company to work with.
Cons
No work Life Balance, Company is least bothered about employee attrition and their moral working.
Good company to start career for a fresher but suffers from a bad work culture. Employees still behaves in age-old conventional manner. Managers are not friendly with the subordinates.
Pros
Big brand and good Pay
Cons
Bad work culture
ITC is well structured and process oriented organization. However, newly developed businesses are yet to stabilize. ITC doesn't give much liberty to employees and the pay scale revisions / increments are not very encouraging, due to long waiting period.
Pros
Stability
Cons
Increments & Promotions are not encouraging
Its great place to work,not only work you can also make good freinds here.Have job security .You can manage your work & personal life balance.Annual gettogether of employees with family is awsome.
Pros
Lot to learn
Cons
No annual increment
learnt lot of system & process , Had experience of handling 3 different industry(Cigarette, Foods & Personal Care), Managing Channel Sales & Distributor & people management.
Pros
System & Process, Ethical work culture
Cons
No appraisals on time
Our new manufacturing unit build in Ranjangaon MIDC. We have lean manufacturing plant. I am working with this plant from the day plant starts. As a employee I am handeling all critical role.
Pros
Free launch
Cons
Distance
God work culture. Better organisation to work with. I m happy to work with ITC ltd. Balanced life. Good perks. Learnings and experience. Systematic approach. FMCG conglomerate
Pros
Supportive team
Cons
This is a place where attention to detail is high. One gets to learn to focus on Stakeholder management at a very early stage of his career. A lot of responsibilities is given at every levels of work.
Pros
Systematic, professional, ethical, trustworthy
Cons
No work life balance, bureaucratic, responsiblity without authority
I Worked from the foundation of a factory and experienced project handover process to core accountabilities like Installation and commissioning of various Cigarette Making and Packing machines like are having different mechanism and control systems and include many attachments like Form Filling, Label/coupon attachment, embossing, wrapping, sealing, printing, weight control, servo synchronisation etc.
Pros
Free Lunch, Uniforms, training etc
Cons
No cons
Good institution for learning and explore new opportunities. Flexibility makes you to take initiative and implement that without any obstacle. Colleagues are great to work with and it is more like extended family rather organisation.
Pros
Facilities like actual mediclaim
Cons
As we all know sales are very jobs. We worked from 10 am to 8 pm and sometimes more than that. We have to give our sales report weekly. Sometimes its tough to work for whole day but its also good to gain new experiences everyday. So overall it was nice time to work with ITC.
Very much friendly that I have never experienced in any company that I have worked with. Full of joy and happening. ITC taught me the depth of MS Excel which proved to be very helpful now in idea. Employee benefits and privileges are also above expectation.
I am woking in ITC for past 6 yrs, i am working as a commercial manager look for a change in pune. i am drawing a package of 7 lacs
I am totally speechless for any thing because it's great working place.
Every single day in ITC is full of challenges.Once you come across different issues gives you the benefit of learning with improvements in skiils.The management at ITC is one of the best in class I have ever seen I would say.To talk about the work culture and colleagues, the culture at ITC is very friendly. Responsibilities are given but, at the same time assitance is provided. Colleagues at ITC are very friendly.The most enjoyable part of the job is the different types of analysis which I do according to market trends.
Pros
the facilities provided by the company
enjoying while in work and responsible in every task.confident about responsibility.
Pros
sales representative
Cons
-I work at all bottle necks-I learnt the way to perfection-Management offers too slow growth-I would never forget my colueges-Cinvincing boss to consider new ideas-When somebody appriciates the efforts
Effective and efficient management of the Logistics and supply chain operations in the warehouses (WMS) attached to the respective branches resulting in enhanced service levels. Support implementation of logistics and SCM initiatives in coordination with the Regional Logistics Manager and his team.Knowledge and experience in successfully managing a cost center and excellence in Operational execution
ITC Limited is very good comapny where my co-workers were very helpful. management was also good in company i enoyed working with ITC Limited.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
as per company rules