ITC Limited

ITC Limited Employee Reviews for Executive

Executive12 reviews
India12 reviews

Overall feedback for ITC Ltd

ITC Ltd is a leading company in the industry and one of the most sought after names. Training and development is thorough and extensive. Great to start carrer with ITC Ltd in consumer goods industry.

Pros

Deal with multiple categories, extensive learning and development opportunities

Cons

Work culture and compensation could improve

Good Company but Poor MANAGEMENT !!!

Good Tag name if you work here with this company. will help you in future career growth. Gives you a better on job training and gives you great market insight and prepares you for the better.

Pros

Good Company to work with.

Cons

No work Life Balance, Company is least bothered about employee attrition and their moral working.

ITC Limited insights

What people like
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager

Fantastic place to work especially for starters

Great place to work over hard-ware & software Innovators Excellent Government customers coverage & adoption Thinks 20 years ahead present world-wide

Good place to work for,getting promoted is hard

its a good place to work,job security is not an issue,payment is low as per industry standard,secondary oriented company,allowance is low compared to other companies.

Pros

free food in office, training and development oriented company

Cons

work life balance, long office hours

Best Management profile

We as s team at ITC limited Makes plans for Business development and sales.The most enjoyable part of Job is when we achieve our business objective. We have got opportunities to work in different Business channel like food division, Personal Care , Tobacco Business.

Good learning experience.

ITC provides good learning experience as it is making in roads in several FMCG categories through several new launches in order to take on giants such as HUL, P&G etc.

Pros

Decent pay, employee friendly

Cons

Long hours sometimes, uncertainty in profile

Quality Manager

I was working as a Quality Manager particular in Aashirvaad atta at ITC. I specially leaned documentation from this company. Secondly mainly i placed at different places within this 1 and half year. I already did set up for 3 new labs in 3 different locations. A typical day at work was when i was new to job didnt know about industry culture. Managment is good mainly helpful.It was difficult for me to adhere in that culture in starting as everybody was experienced i was just a fresher. The hardest part was nobody tough about documentation even through i learned by seeing other dept. documents.

Lot to Knowledge learning

Good place to work, Much to learn, a good independent responsibility handling, supportive boss, Individual Growth is good.

very caring and professional company.

A typical day starts with calling all the customers for the sales tracking and remittance tracking. Post that, a visit to the WD office and market. Then sales report of the day and sales tracking of all the salesmen of the section.

Pros

employee friendly, job security

Cons

low salary, Indian work culture & hectic travelling.

good company to start carrier

Started my carrier here in this Org, learnt a lot in this co. co workers are so friendly, even managers too, they made our work so easy by guiding us.

Productive and Healthy Work climate

Excellent Work Culture, Very Good medical facilities, Good grooming on the Job, Excellent Learning and development programmes.

Excellent system oriented company presenting a wonderful work culture

Site activities, most often stretching beyond regular working hours Persevierence, technical and contractual knowledge Very knowladgable and transpaerent management Knowledgable yet affable colleagues Quality parameters are most stringent Learning new things everyday

Pros

Excellent office environment

Cons

Remote locations

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ITC Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare ITC Limited with