ITC Limited

ITC Limited Employee Reviews for Intern

Intern3 reviews
India3 reviews

fmcgcareerbalanceculturemarketdevelopmentlearningindustry

Design of a portbale low cost device for testing the current loops.

My responsibility was to design a low cost portable device for calibration and testing of the 4-20mA loops in the control system. I have learned the complete design cycle of a device, selection of electronic components for the design requirements, reverse engineering, schematic design and printed circuit board design. The most enjoyable part was the testing of the device with various scenarios. Fine tuning the components to the required precision was the challenging part. Co workers were friendly and were very helpful.

Pros

Highly sophisticated lab, experienced workers.

At ITC HR Internship at ITC was my first job experience. Being an intern, my scope of work was limited to handling employee data.

My focus of work was limited to handling employee data. I was responsible for maintaining several employee files and compiling all information. ITC has a paperwork culture as well as an online Human Resource Information System which I was given a chance to work on. The hardest part of the job had been the excessive amount of paperwork and meeting deadlines when required. What I liked was at times, there was no stress at work. However, the management at ITC still needs to be prompt in order to save time to increase efficiency.

ITC Limited insights

What people like
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager

Very good work atmosphere

The manager I had was a very friendly person and taught our a group of things

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ITC Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare ITC Limited with

• ITC Limited
  • Intern
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?