ITC Limited

ITC Limited Employee Reviews for Intern

I will suggest everyone if you get opportunity in ITC, just go and get it. Everything you will be getting there. Friendly behaviour of your senior employees. Huge support.
Working environment in ITC is very stressful. Hardest part of the job is to implement the ideas concerning in our project. Work culture is moderate. A typical day at work is monotonous and require brain storming.
The Day routine is Very Precise and I improved my work productivity. There is sublime coordination among the colleagues with a Healthy work culture. Working in such work environment is fun to achieve the short time goals.
- They present you with Great learning opportunities - The pay is reasonably good - Decent work life balance, this varies from team to team - Great brand to be associated with
It gives me lots of exposure in my training .In future i would loved to work with this organisation.in my training i was given full freedom to implement my thought.It is one of my dream company .
Pros
Benefits and job security
Work starts with the meeting with the sales team. Afterward the team member split across for their various works. Individual targets etc.People gets recognized for their performance and great support form colleagues
Good to start a career in the field of Sales. Good Learning Atmosphere. Guidelines are given from the Sales Officers. Salary is Good compared to other FMCG companies
Thanks.. There was good environment.. Good people.. Food quality is very nice.. No mental harassment.. Every thing is cool and nice.. I was an intern there.. The team was very friendly and understanding and mature.. They were very helping.. The timing was 9 to 5..
Pros
Good environment
Cons
No management
I have worked with ITC as a management intern for almost six months & that has been one of the best learning experience of my corporate career till date. The company has some very good brands in the market & has a great reputation amongst retailers & end consumers. The work culture is also very professional. Even though I was just an intern but the responsibilities which were assigned to me were extremely challenging & exciting at the same time, which gives an individual the confidence to push their limits & perform better.
Pros
Free lunch, Big brand name
Cons
Entry level salaries
A great work place with supportive management. The best part of my work was working with a great set of colleagues and learning a lt from them. The work environment is great, not monotonous at all. Each day was a challenge for me. But the support extended to me by my colleagues did not make me feel that way.
Pros
Free lunches and dinners
Cons
Done my summer internship project under this organisation in beautiful location of Dehradun valley . Good learning and learned about working culture of corporate world.
Pros
freedom to work
My focus of work was limited to handling employee data. I was responsible for maintaining several employee files and compiling all information. ITC has a paperwork culture as well as an online Human Resource Information System which I was given a chance to work on. The hardest part of the job had been the excessive amount of paperwork and meeting deadlines when required. What I liked was at times, there was no stress at work. However, the management at ITC still needs to be prompt in order to save time to increase efficiency.
i did my internship along with my friend. we were in the same project but different department and guides. day at itc is flexible. we usually go by 9 am and come by 6 pm. most of the time we spend at the shop floor as our title demands it. the co-workers are very friendly though we are unable to speak hindi, they try to teach us. The work culture is very very good and the company offers wide range of indoor activities like Table tennis, Gym and they also provide food for the internees. overall we had a wonderful time working there. we could able to finish the project before time through their help.
Pros
AC shop floor, learning, indoor activities
Cons
mess is very distant.
My responsibility was to design a low cost portable device for calibration and testing of the 4-20mA loops in the control system. I have learned the complete design cycle of a device, selection of electronic components for the design requirements, reverse engineering, schematic design and printed circuit board design. The most enjoyable part was the testing of the device with various scenarios. Fine tuning the components to the required precision was the challenging part. Co workers were friendly and were very helpful.
Pros
Highly sophisticated lab, experienced workers.
very organized company helps interns to learn more this company is a proof that if u work hard, u will be paid back
The manager I had was a very friendly person and taught our a group of things
The hardest part of the job:- working time - 24 hrs on 22 feb, 2014-very nice work experience Co-workers - nice & helpful The most enjoyable part of the job:- developing SOP for manufacturing products for ITC ltd.
Pros
Free lunches, refreshments, Incentives
Cons
long hours, work load
Working as an intern in ITC Ltd it was a great opportunity to me. The work culture of ITC Ltd is wonderful in one word