ITC Limited

ITC Limited Employee Reviews for Promoter

They paid full salary in Corona time and good working experience in this company I got and many pramoshnal events I had in this company respected supervisor and managers
Good
Good
ITC is one of India's foremost multi-business enterprise with a market capitalisation of US $ 40 billion and a turnover of US $ 8 billion. ITC is rated among the World's Best Big Companies, Asia's 'Fab 50' and the World's Most Reputable Companies by Forbes magazine and as 'India's Most Admired Company' in a survey conducted by Fortune India magazine and Hay Group. ITC also features as one of world's largest sustainable value creator in the consumer goods industry in a study by the Boston Consulting Group. ITC has been listed among India's Most Valuable Companies by Business Today magazine. The Company is among India's '10 Most Valuable (Company) Brands', according to a study conducted by Brand Finance and published by the Economic Times. ITC also ranks among Asia's 50 best performing companies compiled by Business Week.
Cons
hours
ITC Limited is such a wonderful organisation which gives an employee to learn on organisation's cost. It gives platform to do experiment the new ideas and also replicate across the country. They also understand the problems of an individual and accordingly they give you a job. Experience and educational background of senior colleagues also gave me direction which is still fresh in my mind.
Pros
Work culture
Cons
Salary
No it is not like that,there is no typical day at my work, I appreciate whatever my seniors says to do work,I work always,because I thought there I m going to seek knowledge and learning to some more skills which I have dnt have,I respect all seniors as well as my juniors also.I learned so much thing about sales,customer relation and product knowledge nd other so many thing.But the problem is in the management team for upper level.When I slctd fr intrw,they said ,provide me nerast location frm ur place,thn I said ok, aftr tht they really suffred me,I m very disappointed , at that moment when I suffred 1 week.They dont have cordination among them.Tht y today I quit my job, for location issue.
Pros
nothing
Cons
nothing
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ITC Limited?