ITC Limited

ITC Limited Employee Reviews for Sales

Sales6 reviews
India6 reviews

Can expect lot of growth yet no work life balance

Company as an organisation is great but it just wasn't for me. I didn't find the satisfaction and wasn't happy with work life balance. Not easy when you handling 11distributors. You have to keep both parties happy (distributor and your boss).

Good experience

It was a great work experience in ITC. There was good opportunity for the growth and build my personality. For freshers ITC is a good company to learn and grow.

ITC Limited insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Itc is giod fmcg sector

I was working with itc ltd it is great full of me this the largest fmcg sector in india and they provide all facilites to employe and i have good experince for this job i was handling channle sales

Cons

Health care

It's very nice job

The job is taking orders of Itc products Daily meets many dealers and Shope owners I have 4 areas to take orders Each areas have 18 shopes I want to travel daily atleast 80 km per day

Pros

Nil

Cons

Nil

there is a competition annualy for sports ,drama and tm&d.(trade mkt & development)

all in all the company is very good and takes care of all its employees we stars our day by 10 am conducts gate meeting with all sales staff. Gives them days targets reminds them of balance monthly tgts and acheivements till date. i learned systems and proccess of company should be in order to run the distributors and company smoothly. Management is always with us to motivate us and help us always. All co workers are of helping nature,we use to have competition among ourselves and gets rewards from Branch Manager. The hardest part was to up bring a very remote mkt. The enjoyable parts are many, as was our acheivements in targets and our outings in hill areas and resorts in and around Delhi many a times out side Delhi.

Pros

yes we gets free lunch daily with soft drinks and deserts.

Cons

health care for whole family in first class hospital.

Productive and fun workm place

At start of my career Asian Paints was a good learning ground for me.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ITC Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare ITC Limited with

• ITC Limited
  • Sales
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?