ITC Limited

ITC Limited Employee Reviews for Sales Representative

Sovling the customer problems and keeping relationship with them and doing work as peacefully and enjoying work more efficiently in the time of work it
Pros
Cons
8 hours
It's a very good place to learn and self introspection. People will help if you are good to their expectations Life balance is good Training modules are very good
-No work life balance -No Professionalism -No Corporate Culture -No credit of good work -No sense of talking to other employees -Illogical Targets and Expectations
It was a great work experience in ITC. There was good opportunity for the growth and build my personality. For freshers ITC is a good company to learn and grow.
It's an EXCELLENT COMPANY. It has multi brand products. It's working style is in such a manner that one has to meet targets in a given time and at the same time has liberty with no bossism. Yearly increments are good based on performance. Salary and promotions are not an issue here.
I was working with itc ltd it is great full of me this the largest fmcg sector in india and they provide all facilites to employe and i have good experince for this job i was handling channle sales
Cons
Health care
The job is taking orders of Itc products Daily meets many dealers and Shope owners I have 4 areas to take orders Each areas have 18 shopes I want to travel daily atleast 80 km per day
Pros
Nil
Cons
Nil
It's is okay but few cases its does not okay because its behavior is not correct(in same case my opinion). so i think that change my job but in few case its good.
Pros
Not at all a friendly environment to work. Your boss will blame you for anything and everything. work life balance is 0. They can call you anytime from anywhere to attend worthless meetings and pathetic lunches.
Should start carrier here with big profile or big college. Guntur is not a lively and boring place. Office is more dominant by local language. Lack of
This is one company where there is scope to try new things. Awesome company if u have a good manager over you. This company is very nice in terms of all the things
Working at a reputed FMCG company is always a challenging task because of severe pressure to remain at the top. That challenging atmosphere teaches you lot of things about corporate world. The work culture at ITC was very co-operative and fun. The seniors are always there to help their juniors. Even seniors don't mind to take suggestion from their juniors. Company organize get together on regular basis to relax their employees.
Pros
Free Lunch, Circle Meet
Cons
No fix working hours
As we all know sales are very jobs. We worked from 10 am to 8 pm and sometimes more than that. We have to give our sales report weekly. Sometimes its tough to work for whole day but its also good to gain new experiences everyday. So overall it was nice time to work with ITC.
Management needs to adopt a modern management style & shed its deep-seated dependence on Tobacco Business alone for future growth. Employees are not at all given the benefits they deserve.
Pros
Location based selection of employees
Cons
No work Life Balance
itc is the company who teach his employee that how to work in corporate how to get focus in work. it is a company who teach that how to become a businessman in corporate market.
no any typical days in there, learned & observed many knowledge abut products & management. good supporter & co-workers was appriciated with product sales.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
more times
all in all the company is very good and takes care of all its employees we stars our day by 10 am conducts gate meeting with all sales staff. Gives them days targets reminds them of balance monthly tgts and acheivements till date. i learned systems and proccess of company should be in order to run the distributors and company smoothly. Management is always with us to motivate us and help us always. All co workers are of helping nature,we use to have competition among ourselves and gets rewards from Branch Manager. The hardest part was to up bring a very remote mkt. The enjoyable parts are many, as was our acheivements in targets and our outings in hill areas and resorts in and around Delhi many a times out side Delhi.
Pros
yes we gets free lunch daily with soft drinks and deserts.
Cons
health care for whole family in first class hospital.
i learned panctuality, customer conviencing, how to work in a team?... and mostly commitment..
enjoying while in work and responsible in every task.confident about responsibility.
Pros
sales representative
Cons
At start of my career Asian Paints was a good learning ground for me.