ITC Limited

ITC Limited Culture reviews

Sovling the customer problems and keeping relationship with them and doing work as peacefully and enjoying work more efficiently in the time of work it
Pros
Cons
8 hours
The BEST place and organisation to work , it teaches you everything , amazing work environment , exceptional culture , amazing colleagues , it will always remain as the only organisation which makes you complete manager .
Very good Company. Great future ahead for the company. Should revise the salaries and be competitive with other companies.
A typical day starts with calling all the customers for the sales tracking and remittance tracking. Post that, a visit to the WD office and market. Then sales report of the day and sales tracking of all the salesmen of the section.
Pros
employee friendly, job security
Cons
low salary, Indian work culture & hectic travelling.
Done my summer internship project under this organisation in beautiful location of Dehradun valley . Good learning and learned about working culture of corporate world.
Pros
freedom to work
My focus of work was limited to handling employee data. I was responsible for maintaining several employee files and compiling all information. ITC has a paperwork culture as well as an online Human Resource Information System which I was given a chance to work on. The hardest part of the job had been the excessive amount of paperwork and meeting deadlines when required. What I liked was at times, there was no stress at work. However, the management at ITC still needs to be prompt in order to save time to increase efficiency.
One of the most admirable company to work with. ITC has a very good work culture with high end professionals. I in my life will always be grateful to ITC for whatever growth comes to me. ITC has made the base.
Pros
Huge personality development exercises.
Cons
Less Increments & minimal moneytory growth .
Morning 1st gate meeting with team discussing specific day objectives, market & admin work. Learned about sales trends, forecast & various opportunities in work environment. Team management, Budget utilization, team building etc Co-workers are Friendly & Co-operative. Unpredictable travelling. Marketing, new relationships, contacts etc
Cons
8 Hours
Started my carrier here in this Org, learnt a lot in this co. co workers are so friendly, even managers too, they made our work so easy by guiding us.
Every day is good for working, I am upgrade my skill level on your team giving a chance to me, always concerned with a management also with co-workers for guidance and finally i am hardest work done by the part of the work, and also most of the enjoyed with my colleagues i am better communicate each and other.
Pros
Perquisite
Cons
Long travelling
Not like the Salary and Management process and system Brand name of Company is very good Co workers are very good except some senior management persons at factory and HO Hardest part is promotion, is too process In factory able to enjoy the cooperation from sub-ordinates and co workers
Pros
Company Name
Cons
Facilities
Great experience with itc. good management and work envionment . very supportive staff and management. here part of itc as store manager leaned about customer service- how they are very important below are the things learned Staff management customer management inventory management
Pros
na
Cons
Less salary
Friendly people and environment. Good work culture. Enough opportunity to learn. Reasonable training provided. Too many audits are conducted through out year.
Pros
Lot of responsibility and ownership
Cons
Slower growth
Good Company to be associated, Good work culture good enviornment. Over all a great experience. No1 FMCG company of india
i did my internship along with my friend. we were in the same project but different department and guides. day at itc is flexible. we usually go by 9 am and come by 6 pm. most of the time we spend at the shop floor as our title demands it. the co-workers are very friendly though we are unable to speak hindi, they try to teach us. The work culture is very very good and the company offers wide range of indoor activities like Table tennis, Gym and they also provide food for the internees. overall we had a wonderful time working there. we could able to finish the project before time through their help.
Pros
AC shop floor, learning, indoor activities
Cons
mess is very distant.
Management & Seniors are always very helpful. Counter parts are also good . A good company to start your career with, a very good learning experience as well as the working environment is really positive and competitive.
1. very politics management 2. 8 hour duty 3. management change one department to another department any time 4. no enjoyment in company 5. Easy to learn in any department
Cons
5years once salary increment policy
I worked as an intern(market researcher) to launch the new deodrant brand and to make people aware of it.Learnt the fundamental principles of marketing. Helped to bring the innovative side of me to design a campaign and use my college as a platform to make people aware of it.The mentor i worked under was really supportive and guided me through the whole procedure.I was the yongest intern there and my co-workers were very enthusiastic and created an fun atmosphere to work in.They were all very motivated and enthusiastic ehich helped me even more to work.
An extremely positive culture in terms of supporting new ideas and initiatives, with a strong sense of ownership and accountability instilled across the team. While work is extremely fulfilling the people around make you feel at home. Working with some of the brightest minds the opportunity to observe and learn is enormous. Early on in my career the opportunity to work closely with Senior Management has furthered the cause. ITC helps you make friends that you would cherish for life and that I believe is a great attribute of this organisation. The only drawback is its promotion strategy, that hinders the growth of new comers who want to grow quickly. The system is to stereo typed and outdated. Also no recognition given to overseas education and experience.
Pros
Positive Culture, Great place to learn
Cons
Promotion opportunities are low.
Here it is not only a great place to begin any career, it is also a wonderful place to develop a successful career.Had a very great time with each and every colleague who worked with me through over.
Pros
Free facilities by providing cabs and food
Cons
Very short breaks which is accountable