ITC Limited logo

ITC Limited Culture reviews

Clear
Work-Life Balance

Sanathnagar

Sovling the customer problems and keeping relationship with them and doing work as peacefully and enjoying work more efficiently in the time of work it

Pros

Cons

8 hours

Adventrous and fun workplace

Management and co workers are friendly,I learnt how to interect with new people properly,deals with customers,the hardest part of the job is excessive target.the most enjoyable part of the job is interect with new people.

Pros

Fooding'travelling

Cons

medical, documents

Many thing to learn, Nice Managment

Co-workers are very friendly, Every day is very chalenging, 5 Year in ITC is running but many more thing is to be learn.. Best part which i learn from ITC is Daily followups with team and many things to learn in excel and SAP. Most enjoyable part is that Every Senior is very fun loving and helpful but same time very strict with the work.

Pros

Branch refreshment happen time to time for releasing work load.. like games and Branch outing

Cons

daily very long hours for work

Learning Environment

A very good learning environment, nice workplace, helpful colleagues. The managers are easily approachable for any help if needed and will do anything in their reach to help their subordinates.

Pros

Monthly lunch coupons, Flexible work timing

Cons

Exposure and Learning on new areas

Gets lots of learning in day to day activity. Team members give lots of supports with new ideas.

Productive and learning experience

Excellent employee benefits and working culture. Very talented peer group that stimulates mind. Exciting new challenges and responsibilities are given early on.

Workplace is nice, But Destroyed by some managers

Nice Workplace, But some managers created bad work culture.

Good place to learn, explore new ideas, great perks

Lot depends on the kind of team/ business you are in, each business has a very different culture. My role had good freedom, responsibility and decision making involved.

A Multinational FMCG Company With most advanced management policies.

Working at ITC Ltd. was well balanced with Strict Timing , inbuilt discipline with British American Culture carefully engraved. Imparting of Knowledge and also constantly refreshing through workshops and training programs was the best part of this Organisations. They took good care of the employees benefits.

Pros

The best Organisation I worked for until today.

Cons

Na

Fun to work, less of family and personal time...

Its good to work with one of India's most renowned company, True to its name it dose take care of the employ and is Indian at heart, but some times work overtakes your personal and family time, Management is biased, if u r their blue eyed boy there is no limit to your growth, otherwise, we have lot of procedures to follow....

Pros

good perks, Indian at Heart, Responsibility..

Cons

Biased Management, Hierarchy culture, slow growth

oppoutunty to learn more

a typical day is when we done a record in printing of 85 tons i have learned lot things specially the displine in our work place management are really supportive and encouraging us my co workers are really fabulous friendly we have not felt anything harder since we love and do the jobs Each and every moment is enjoyable in that 8 hour shift

Pros

very good canteen

Cons

get together

Good Company to work

Overall tranformation for me..as i was from different field, very good work environment & Organisational Support.

Pros

Exceptional products, Brand name

Cons

little behind in Training part like skill development and employee engagement

Fast Processing & Top quality service

I learning lot of knowledge about personal care products, about teamwork, about how to increase our skills, how to beneficial for your company, how to learn fast. Management is very good & very cooperative, They are discuss important points with us about machines, quality, how to increase productivity. My co-workers are really good, we done all work with teamwork. The hardest part of the job is how to maintain coordination between production and quality. The most enjoyable part of the job :- When we done any projects.

Pros

Management is very good

Cons

Not satisfied about salary

Good place to work, good culture. Good Management. Good experience to work in ITC

Pros

ITC Culture

Cons

Unionised Labour

Fun Work place

Day starts with Salesman meet. To explain them day plan with new scheme if any. Managing people and sales figures was the important learning of the job. My productivity depends on the salesman and the outlets,so the job demands the the positive impact to achieve the the targets given to me. Daily followups is an important part of the job. Motivating the team and withhold them in the dynamic market condition is an important task that has to be done.

System Oriented House

Work Culture & Atmospare to good. Day to day fastest growing in FMCG sector. Believe in available, visibility & freshness.

Great place to work!

Fantastic challenges and great ownership and freedom. Great set of people to work with in an intellectually stimulating environment

Good place to learn

The management is very supportive but results oriented. The most enjoyable part of the job is to learn the new things each and every day.

Software devlopment

its feel nice to work on Project with this very reputed organisation. Very good and high qualified employee.work culture is very nice.

mfg executive

Good exposure, good work culture, different products handled, good bosses etc

employee and customer oriented company

not a single working day which will be typical day at work punctuality and devotion towards work very cooperative management no hardest part of job i have faced ever while my services in ITC when i got reward and recolonization every month i feel very happy and that was the most enjoyable part of my job

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ITC Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare ITC Limited with