ITC Limited

ITC Limited Culture reviews

Sovling the customer problems and keeping relationship with them and doing work as peacefully and enjoying work more efficiently in the time of work it
Pros
Cons
8 hours
Better working culture with friendly team. Channel distribution management and Team handling. Full freedom so have to work conciously in each movenment. Working culture of the company.
Pros
Freedomn in work and to execute innovatives
Cons
Comparatively promotion tenure is little longer.
I learned How to handle shift, worker and higher management my co workers are very friendly and helpful Higher production during breakdown and critical position by planning. Most enjoyable part is I can import inovative thing for company's growth.Hard work
My post involved carrying out various studies needed to assess and improve ITC personal care products. A fun-filled experience which involved meeting new people almost every day while strengthening bonds with colleagues who are very supportive and open-minded.
Hard work and good experience in commercial field, and no more for culture personal life.
Cons
ITC Limited is such a wonderful organisation which gives an employee to learn on organisation's cost. It gives platform to do experiment the new ideas and also replicate across the country. They also understand the problems of an individual and accordingly they give you a job. Experience and educational background of senior colleagues also gave me direction which is still fresh in my mind.
Pros
Work culture
Cons
Salary
i learned panctuality, customer conviencing, how to work in a team?... and mostly commitment..
Its a company where one's day starts with morning greetings followed by stiff initial workings. Its a company which has rich values and morals and teaches you to move ahead in right direction with commendable backings The management structure is very rigid and teaches you how to act in front of your superiors and juniors too. In that way a fresher can know the values of professional world in few days The co-workers are very supportive and will help you in everyway possible The hardest part of the job is individual performance which is measure on a number of parameters and its work timings The most enjoyable part of the job is if one has done a good job, the rewards will start pouring in with lots of additional supports and benifits
Pros
rich culture
Cons
No working hours
i have a learnt a lot in itc. i proud to say that its my mother company. all my collegues are very close to me and we will do team work. they supported me in hard works.
Good culture, transferable job, slow growth. Its a combination of office work and field job.
Pros
Good culture
Cons
Slow growth
The most enjoyable part of the job career and very good Co-workers there.
Its one of the best FMCG company's in India. Fun to work. Gives atmost importance to Culture and Values every individual. Company with a vision and a goal.
Pros
No 1 cig company and best in distribution.
Cons
NTD needs improvement
systematic, cultured and transparency in business and working.
Cons
Overall nice, I used to work as a customer service associate I learned how to make use of resources with the help of staff members, store operations Hardest part of my job include conflicts between my staff members in absence of store manager i enjoyed lot by setting good examples
Every single day in ITC is full of challenges.Once you come across different issues gives you the benefit of learning with improvements in skiils.The management at ITC is one of the best in class I have ever seen I would say.To talk about the work culture and colleagues, the culture at ITC is very friendly. Responsibilities are given but, at the same time assitance is provided. Colleagues at ITC are very friendly.The most enjoyable part of the job is the different types of analysis which I do according to market trends.
Pros
the facilities provided by the company
ITC in Hyderabad is a very busy business hotel.We are working as a team, get good support from other person.I am very happy to work here.
It was a great honour to work with a company which has completed 100yrs in market and its one of the best cultured company(work wise and management wise). Working with ITC was more like learning and enjoying than working. Got lots to learn and was challengind also which enhanced my skills. Co-workers were too good and also gave a oppurtunity to prove myself and show my strength.
ITC A biggest multinational company i have learn a lots of thing.its good in managing the work.cost cuttinghelpful working environmentAt the time of EOSS a lots of work pressure...Enjoyable part in this pressure we can achieve their all goals.
A fun loving place to work with lots of learning and knowledge
Working as an intern in ITC Ltd it was a great opportunity to me. The work culture of ITC Ltd is wonderful in one word
-I work at all bottle necks-I learnt the way to perfection-Management offers too slow growth-I would never forget my colueges-Cinvincing boss to consider new ideas-When somebody appriciates the efforts