ITC Limited

ITC Limited Culture reviews

Sovling the customer problems and keeping relationship with them and doing work as peacefully and enjoying work more efficiently in the time of work it
Pros
Cons
8 hours
Scope for growth is limited especially for MBAs in Finance function (Hotels Division) Work culture is poor Appraisal system is ineffective Bureaucracy
Pros
Brand name, Process driven
Cons
Long hour, No Work life balance, Slow Growth, Poor Work culture
Its okay to work in this type of work culture have in ITC and it can be improved. I learned a lot in ITC. Managemrnt helped us to achieve objectives.
Pros
Good package
Cons
High pressure
Good Culture. SAP and WMS implementation. Cooperative management. Flexible timings. Frequently transferable job, due to the company policy. Good exposure to the FMCG market.
Very good company to learn Business handling. An open atmosphere to show competence and recognition is done to what you perform. Quality of life is good and career mapping is done.
Pros
Diversified company
Cons
Internal Politics
As a HR trainee, I would say ITC ABD ILTD is a good company to work with as far as work culture & Management Staff is concerned. The only problem I face is most delayed Salary/work pay Credits.
Pros
Good Staff, Nice work culture
Cons
Salary delay, bad work-life balance
I was working as a Quality Manager particular in Aashirvaad atta at ITC. I specially leaned documentation from this company. Secondly mainly i placed at different places within this 1 and half year. I already did set up for 3 new labs in 3 different locations. A typical day at work was when i was new to job didnt know about industry culture. Managment is good mainly helpful.It was difficult for me to adhere in that culture in starting as everybody was experienced i was just a fresher. The hardest part was nobody tough about documentation even through i learned by seeing other dept. documents.
Exposure of work is too good. People are supportive. Follows strict dead lines. Can learn to work under pressure. Work place is good but work culture isn't good, still following old policies and rules. There is no MNC Culture.
Cons
Long working hours
Everything is good here except Food and that is a mandatory part. Except this working culture is good and management is very supporting in any manner.
Pros
Everything is at walkable distance outside plant area.
Cons
Food quality
It's a FMCG company and manufacturing the world class quality products. Here I have learnt to operate SAP in and handling the big manpower's team, Good working atmosphere, Job security and supporting staff/ management. All of are works as a team and achieve the given target
Cons
Canteen facility avl, free food
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ITC Limited?
Vibrant organisation. Process oriented organisation. Treats employees well. Ensure well being of employee. The organisation invests in building leaders for the future.
Pros
Training, Employee friendly
Cons
Low work / life balance
Work place is good Management not bad Food good First safety and 5s maintenance is good Than Salary not sanctification in 2016 Work culture not bad
ITC is an esteemed organisation where work freedom exist. Good work culture having systematic internal controls enrich the managers knowledge. Moments with in the division assist in understand the multiple work areas.
Working as junior technical associate . Having to work in core mechanical maintenance. Leared a great deal about maintainence, industrial culture, time & people management .Best thing having the freedom to work & express in own way. But balance of life & work is not that magnificent. Greatning curve for me. Having great time. But "miles to go before I sleep" so willing to explore something new
Pros
Free transport
Cons
Parents not included in medical policy
good work culture supporting management balanced professional and personal life excellent monetary and career benefits available for growth company accessablity
Learnt about facing challenges and multitasking and expertise in my domain. Managing administration team and working simultaneously on the benefit of the company.
learnt lot of system & process , Had experience of handling 3 different industry(Cigarette, Foods & Personal Care), Managing Channel Sales & Distributor & people management.
Pros
System & Process, Ethical work culture
Cons
No appraisals on time
As a retailer its a good experience to work with the colleagues and customer to fulfil their needs. Hardest part of job to stand for the whole day but it makes me more responsible and disciplined professional.
ITC is quite a challenging organisation but a hub for learning and development. It is very high on corporate culture and cares for its employees. Ethically a very strong company and high on values.
Pros
Employee Friendly
Cons
extensive travel
- It is the best company for sales and marketing people to hit the market and learn the basics of sales and marketing. - Thorough lg work in the initial days to have the core market insights and facts. - Culture is friendly and flexible. - Management is excellent and gives opportunity to take decisions. - hardest part of the job is the work timings. Sometimes they exceed and employees are not compensated for the same. - The most enjoyable part of the job is we get to meet new people everyday and challenges in the market enable us to become competent and learn new things everyday.
Pros
Flexible timings, good management
Cons
Bad work life balance, less compensation
Good team. Better equpments. The best food. Better guides. Good facilities. No hardship. Helping mentality. Willing to clear doubts. Provides challenges
Pros
Good environment
Cons
If there is no production its quite boring