ITC Limited

ITC Limited Culture reviews

Sovling the customer problems and keeping relationship with them and doing work as peacefully and enjoying work more efficiently in the time of work it
Pros
Cons
8 hours
Learned a lot with the people who are willing to impart knowledge. Awesome culture and fun work Only salary part can improve
Pros
learning growth work life balance
Cons
salary part can improve
Good organisation providing numerous learning and growth opportunities ......'good HR fabric with sound work culture gives lot of stress on development and grooming of professionals
Pros
Diversified Group
Cons
Cigarette Industry
Best place to start one's careers. Better than the best management, best place to initiate, lead and be mentored. great leadership team, thought out processes.
Extensive touring, learned about multiple categories and brands, robust distribution system and process. Work culture is one of the best in the industry.
Pros
Brand Image
Cons
Salary Growth
typical day for me is learning pills learned always work with dedication with your 100 percent, working according to the code and conducts, policies, and a fruitful approach to lead and direct the whole project . sound culture at workplace is sound at work, highly indulge familiar with the job becomes hardest sometimes. when you get appreciation for your achievement.
Pros
work culture, employee retention, appreciation and refreshment
Cons
whole 30 days working
Working at a reputed FMCG company is always a challenging task because of severe pressure to remain at the top. That challenging atmosphere teaches you lot of things about corporate world. The work culture at ITC was very co-operative and fun. The seniors are always there to help their juniors. Even seniors don't mind to take suggestion from their juniors. Company organize get together on regular basis to relax their employees.
Pros
Free Lunch, Circle Meet
Cons
No fix working hours
No Productivity and no exposure. No futuristic opportunities. Work place is Ok but work culture and the management is of no use. No Direction, no one knows in which direction one is going.
ITC 's work culture depends on the location for example the work style is completely different in Chennai which is dominated by people from Southern part of India.
Interaction with high level Management team and the best you can have in Kolkata.Great experience with amazing team and supervisors.
Pros
free lunch and snacks
Good work environment, Huge learning experience in system work as well as in market work work life balance System streamlined process
Pros
Good work culture
Cons
Location issue
I have worked with ITC as a management intern for almost six months & that has been one of the best learning experience of my corporate career till date. The company has some very good brands in the market & has a great reputation amongst retailers & end consumers. The work culture is also very professional. Even though I was just an intern but the responsibilities which were assigned to me were extremely challenging & exciting at the same time, which gives an individual the confidence to push their limits & perform better.
Pros
Free lunch, Big brand name
Cons
Entry level salaries
I was fine with the work culture over there in ITC and job was consistent but the work environment was not that good so had to leave the job after 8 months of time period.
It was a wonderful experience, when i was worked for ITC Ltd., the managers of ITC who are came for all over India, The culture at ITC was amazing., the back drop to me was worked for ITC at Distributor Point.
As a leader responsible for establishing a series of goals to achieve: These should guide your decisions and, by extension, your employees'. When employees are united in working toward clear, common objectives, your team becomes a cohesive unit rather than a number of vaguely related coworkers. The ensuing camaraderie will encourage and motivate everyone, and the overall atmosphere will dramatically benefit
Pros
chating
Cons
smoking
Was provided with all the tools to excel in an environment which was very competitive with one brand having the monopoly till our company ventured into the market
Very good company at the time of joining but now it;s full of dirty Politics,Wrong reporting,personal like/dislikes,working on perceptions given by others.even found corruptions in inputs providing by top managements
Pros
Good outer Image of the Company with old good days
Cons
going everything messed up by middle management, top management see only what middle management want to saw them
fun work place with supportive management, most enjoyable part of the job was working alongside my colleagues and learning from them, company learned how you grow and develop
I was an intern project manager for ITC Ltd. The job was challenging and I loved every part of it. I was able to meet the deadlines and was able to finish the project well before the scheduled deadline. The management is not supportive sometimes but that's how the corporate companies are and you have to find a way to show everybody how good you are at your work.
This company has very much fast growing on the today life and also it very benifit to rural based on the formeworker and implements the agriculturel based
Pros
free lunche
Cons
A great work place with supportive management. The best part of my work was working with a great set of colleagues and learning a lt from them. The work environment is great, not monotonous at all. Each day was a challenge for me. But the support extended to me by my colleagues did not make me feel that way.
Pros
Free lunches and dinners