ITC Limited

ITC Limited Management reviews

Workplace gives more chance to develop skills and knowledge. Work culture is very good. Employees and management are very co operative in ways. Best place for the fresher.
-Employee benefits and identifying eligible candidates for better role and responsibility to be improved -9 hr work life -Management to be improved with proper systems in place
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Employee benefits
It's a FMCG company and manufacturing the world class quality products. Here I have learnt to operate SAP in and handling the big manpower's team, Good working atmosphere, Job security and supporting staff/ management. All of are works as a team and achieve the given target
Cons
Canteen facility avl, free food
Work place is good Management not bad Food good First safety and 5s maintenance is good Than Salary not sanctification in 2016 Work culture not bad
Working as junior technical associate . Having to work in core mechanical maintenance. Leared a great deal about maintainence, industrial culture, time & people management .Best thing having the freedom to work & express in own way. But balance of life & work is not that magnificent. Greatning curve for me. Having great time. But "miles to go before I sleep" so willing to explore something new
Pros
Free transport
Cons
Parents not included in medical policy
good work culture supporting management balanced professional and personal life excellent monetary and career benefits available for growth company accessablity
learnt lot of system & process , Had experience of handling 3 different industry(Cigarette, Foods & Personal Care), Managing Channel Sales & Distributor & people management.
Pros
System & Process, Ethical work culture
Cons
No appraisals on time
Can't sya a lot. Very chill crowd CEO has won major awards FREE STUFF!! VEry diverse market Presence in market is strong Location is good Fun people to work with
ITC is quite a challenging organisation but a hub for learning and development. It is very high on corporate culture and cares for its employees. Ethically a very strong company and high on values.
Pros
Employee Friendly
Cons
extensive travel
- It is the best company for sales and marketing people to hit the market and learn the basics of sales and marketing. - Thorough lg work in the initial days to have the core market insights and facts. - Culture is friendly and flexible. - Management is excellent and gives opportunity to take decisions. - hardest part of the job is the work timings. Sometimes they exceed and employees are not compensated for the same. - The most enjoyable part of the job is we get to meet new people everyday and challenges in the market enable us to become competent and learn new things everyday.
Pros
Flexible timings, good management
Cons
Bad work life balance, less compensation
friendly environment cafetaria smoking area not much restriction, you can drink and go to office Cons less hike less project mallu management is dangerous Top management is from cigarette factory
learned most of the management techniques, Good team handling skills, Project management, Presentation, Communication, Work and personal life balance etc
Pros
Good entitlements
Cons
Target based
I like my jop and good income and good working good management and perfact working hours and very good products and good security so I like a work and itc limited
As my present work place is a production floor it is full of various types of automated machines having several types of electrical breakdowns.One day we faced a break down but was unable to solve it after spending a few hours too.We were checking in such a deep logical level that ignored the basic common hardware fault possibilities.Finally found one wire was loosely connected causing the whole abnormalities. I have learnt on that day that troubleshooting should be started from the very basic common things and to go in deep step by step. The management team found really helpful in many cases. They try to provide all the supports to minimise the breakdown time directly or indirectly most of the times. The work place culture is very supportive and co operative. In many cases we get supports from other departments too. As this work place consists of very high speed machines, delay in troubleshooting directly impacts on the overall production and consequently on the incentives.Therefore we generally get very little time to fix out the possible causes of the failures and to solve it as fast as possible.It is the hardest part which although help us to increase our troubleshooting capabilities. Here,one can enjoy the learning on the modern automation systems everyday along with earning at the same time.
best to work and learn lot of things, best atmosphere to work , staff helping nature, management is done prorper, build strong personality, advance culture of work.
ITC Ltd. is the organisation in which you learn a lot and a good pay master. Others things like they need to work on work life balance , HR needs to be strong etc.
Pros
Good Learning, Good Salary
Cons
No Work Life Balance, Very delay in decision making by management, time bound promotions, Very weak HR department.
The management is quite rigid and have quite high expectations given the resources provided at hand. It has 2 managerial cadres one is AUTs which are recruits from top management institute like IITC and IIMs who are placed much above in hierarchy and from other institute and lateral entries. There is hardly any growth opportunities like promotions, uncles your superior leaves.
Pros
Free Lunches, Full Medical Benefit Coverage, Epf, Pension and Retiral Benefits
Cons
Long Hours, low growth opportunities, Hight Travel
high reputed company but work life balance is minimal and stressful job. Average pay scale. Work life balance is poor. But high scope of learning skills to implement in your daily work life. Work place culture is not entertaining. Always serious work schedules and no entertain interactions of get together at all. Overall company reputation is good but tough task to mid level employees and good for senior management employees.
Learned how work as a team. Learned strategy and planning. Learn investment management. Learn effective new product launch. Learn customer handling judiciously.
GENERAL SHIFT I learned about machine design and safety and well versed in autocad and solidworks. management was quid good. but not excellent. the workplace culture was too good. learning and innovations. after finishing new ideas.its working very good. that time we are so happy and enjoyable.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
less hours
Working in ITC is very Good because company will give more responsibilities, So we are interested to do more for compnay. And ITC has strong top management.
Pros
Free Accommodation and Subsidy in launch
Cons
Mental stress isover