ITC Limited

ITC Limited Management reviews

Workplace gives more chance to develop skills and knowledge. Work culture is very good. Employees and management are very co operative in ways. Best place for the fresher.
Interaction with high level Management team and the best you can have in Kolkata.Great experience with amazing team and supervisors.
Pros
free lunch and snacks
1. I was stuck when there was no space for next operation when all my tanks and milk tankers were not evacuate. 2. Tremendous Managerial / leadership skill. 3. Good supportive as well as strict management. 4. Not satisfied at dairy division. 5. Documentation 6. Work freedom ie; not directive
Pros
Medical facility
Cons
fund reimbursement
Excel work and updating entires in sap system, Sales and marketing company products monitoring. Giving report to management
Thanks.. There was good environment.. Good people.. Food quality is very nice.. No mental harassment.. Every thing is cool and nice.. I was an intern there.. The team was very friendly and understanding and mature.. They were very helping.. The timing was 9 to 5..
Pros
Good environment
Cons
No management
I have worked with ITC as a management intern for almost six months & that has been one of the best learning experience of my corporate career till date. The company has some very good brands in the market & has a great reputation amongst retailers & end consumers. The work culture is also very professional. Even though I was just an intern but the responsibilities which were assigned to me were extremely challenging & exciting at the same time, which gives an individual the confidence to push their limits & perform better.
Pros
Free lunch, Big brand name
Cons
Entry level salaries
Working with highly dangerous Cigarette machines. High standard of EHS measurement. management was very strict with EHS. Co - workers were very Friendly. To maintain the standard of EHS during Audit. Weekly get-together.
Pros
Hing EHS Standard.
Cons
Nil
I worked in ITC as a pattern master. The company is very nice. and i learn there so much. and management is also very good. and my co-worker is very sportive.
Management needs to adopt a modern management style & shed its deep-seated dependence on Tobacco Business alone for future growth. Employees are not at all given the benefits they deserve.
Pros
Location based selection of employees
Cons
No work Life Balance
Heading administration,facility management,utilities,EHS,sustainability of the division. I made efforts for all the challenges with the my previous educational skill and experience and also received great exposure to work in a diversified manner.
Pros
Learning and development
Cons
work life balance
Bobst Die cutting machine created problem during dispatch of the product, I was faced and shorted out the issue and saved Company Reputation and commitment . Discussion regarding different vendors Good management Good nothing Always.
Pros
food free
Cons
worked long hours also
good management and co workers and flexible in shifts good working environment learned quality circles workers in the company are very friendly and management is flexible
Pros
lunch and snacks
Cons
seasonal
good support. and long running hours will lead to some regular greneral health problems. The supportive management make me to work confidentially.
Pros
good support
Cons
long running hours
Management provides a good learning opportunity to every one to improve their career growth. Itc introduced a lean manufacturing tech which improving personal,professional & company growth
Pros
Itc products sampling to every employee
Cons
Long hours & parent medical
Working with Employees and Superiors is really good. Management is very good but needs to be looked into it. Long hours of working needs to be re-looked
Pros
Excellent Technology for LEarning
Cons
Long hours of working
Very good company at the time of joining but now it;s full of dirty Politics,Wrong reporting,personal like/dislikes,working on perceptions given by others.even found corruptions in inputs providing by top managements
Pros
Good outer Image of the Company with old good days
Cons
going everything messed up by middle management, top management see only what middle management want to saw them
fun work place with supportive management, most enjoyable part of the job was working alongside my colleagues and learning from them, company learned how you grow and develop
I was an intern project manager for ITC Ltd. The job was challenging and I loved every part of it. I was able to meet the deadlines and was able to finish the project well before the scheduled deadline. The management is not supportive sometimes but that's how the corporate companies are and you have to find a way to show everybody how good you are at your work.
Very Good but hectic, more about business processes, good co workers, more load of work, the management takes care of employees.
A great work place with supportive management. The best part of my work was working with a great set of colleagues and learning a lt from them. The work environment is great, not monotonous at all. Each day was a challenge for me. But the support extended to me by my colleagues did not make me feel that way.
Pros
Free lunches and dinners
Cons
Awesome place to work. Very strong upper management.Type of work depends highly on the division you are placed into though.