ITC Limited

ITC Limited Employee Reviews

Sovling the customer problems and keeping relationship with them and doing work as peacefully and enjoying work more efficiently in the time of work it
Pros
Cons
8 hours
The job is taking orders of Itc products Daily meets many dealers and Shope owners I have 4 areas to take orders Each areas have 18 shopes I want to travel daily atleast 80 km per day
Pros
Nil
Cons
Nil
Great place to work over hard-ware & software Innovators Excellent Government customers coverage & adoption Thinks 20 years ahead present world-wide
ITC has an organised approach to problem solving. This may appear to be a slow approach but in the long run benefits all stakeholders. Suppliers and business partners alike are treated with respect and this in the long run helps strengthen business ties within and beyond the realms of the company's operations.
Pros
Work Culture, employees facilities
Cons
Slow growth
It's is okay but few cases its does not okay because its behavior is not correct(in same case my opinion). so i think that change my job but in few case its good.
Pros
Good experience and environmental friendly with co peers. provide full support to employee to focus on his job and responsibilities and ensure environment should be clean and green
Well reputed company. We can learn everything there is no limit. I love to work a company like ITC LIMITED. But work environment need to change. It’s spoiled company name. Because of worst leadership of the unit. There is no proper work timings to employees.
I gain more knowledge in this company.So much of valuable technical knowledge is purely taught by this company..Best suitable for IT and Diploma candidates
Good work culture an learning, salary is with market standard very high work pressure. Management is approachable World class manufacturing facility Best place to start career.
I have started my journey to i.t.c ltd. sidcul haridwar as an apprentice of I.T.I (Fitter) in oct 2017. From my 1st day the place are awesome for work, all co-workers,Manegement, and our seniers are very supporting, Itc Known for his quality product and Safe workplace for all.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ITC Limited?
Salary is very less than the industry standards. Variable pay is almost 50% of the overall CTC. Growth and promotions are very very slow and that to on higher management wish. Particularly in Logistics, the environment is highly political with a lot of partiality.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Highly unprofessional atmosphere
Team members are very helpful and supporting. Management are also supporting to the team members. Work quality and safety is first priority. Overall had a good experience.
Pros
Lunch is free and for entertainment company always arrenging get togather n all
Cons
Sometimes working hours are very long
The organization gives every opportunity to learn and explore individual talent in the field of sales and marketing. It's diversified business gives every opportunity to learn and frow
its a good place to work,job security is not an issue,payment is low as per industry standard,secondary oriented company,allowance is low compared to other companies.
Pros
free food in office, training and development oriented company
Cons
work life balance, long office hours
Of course a better place. And Job is secured also. Also a great place to learn and also provides one of the best packages in industry.You may stay lifelong to serve here.
Pros
Free refreshments, Medical benefits etc.
Cons
Too much work load at times
A company which competes globally and provides a challenging environment to work along with overall development. A very friendly target oriented company.
A good place to work. Good working culture. Supporting is good from staffs. Everybody maintains good relationship with all team members and help each other’s.
A very good place to learn and work for the young employees as well as senior employees. I enjoyed my work at ITC. Got very good exposure to in various machine experience at one place.
Cuture based on fear from management. Workplace bullying and harrassment. Zero work life balance. Leaving on time seen as doing 'first shift'. Passively excluded from decision making when one leaves on time.
I worked around 7 years in this company. ITC recruitment and promotion based on qualifications based only. There is no value of knowledge and experience in this company.
Pros
Immatured IIT students runs this company
Cons
Poor work life balance and unfair appraisal system
Good company to start career for a fresher but suffers from a bad work culture. Employees still behaves in age-old conventional manner. Managers are not friendly with the subordinates.
Pros
Big brand and good Pay
Cons
Bad work culture
  1. Employee Reviews