ITC Limited

ITC Limited Employee Reviews

Sovling the customer problems and keeping relationship with them and doing work as peacefully and enjoying work more efficiently in the time of work it
Pros
Cons
8 hours
Great FMCG company with good learning curve You will get knowledge of food, personal care & stationary at one roof Different culture from normal FMCG and can learn as much things as possible
Pros
Great products
Cons
Politics
It is place where I started learning a job. It is my first job and they had provided me a good working environment. All the staff is very good and very much supportive.
Great work culture - open & empowered. You were free to run with your ideas, and yet never were left in the dark. Fine balance of guidance and freedom,
* the finished day of my innovation & getting rewards * Learned lots of mechanical linkages work during innovations. * Management gave me enough supply of raw materials & huge supports. * Making realistic as per my planning of innovations & troubleshooting on the machines & floor is very challenging for me. * the enjoyable part of my job is the support of my colleagues & managers.
Pros
Free Breakfasts & lunches.
The management is very good and environment is also very cool for safe working. Only Salary and benefits is little bit less. Remaining all very good to work in company
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Limited working hours
Not at all a friendly environment to work. Your boss will blame you for anything and everything. work life balance is 0. They can call you anytime from anywhere to attend worthless meetings and pathetic lunches.
It was a wonderful experience with a great company with international footprints. It drives sustainability development processes in the entire supply chain.
I was happy for work with Itc Ltd.In future any new requirements please tell me i will come and join the company.I was learning lot of things and Itc was given lot of freedom.An also facility is very good.
Pros
free dinner and snacks
Good organisation to learn but you have to be good at nepotism to excel in the organization. Work culture is fun at the southern states of the country.
Pros
Free Gifts and Annual reimbursement of purchases from ITC
Cons
No Fixed Hours
Company is best in world class machinery, good working atmosphere, people are friendly and always ready to deliver knowledge about machine or quality related issues... Overall - World class standard industry...
One of the biggest company in FMCG sector. Those are intersted in sales and marketing and ready to take challanges then ITC is the good option. Only thing is work life balance is not good.
ITC is well structured and process oriented organization. However, newly developed businesses are yet to stabilize. ITC doesn't give much liberty to employees and the pay scale revisions / increments are not very encouraging, due to long waiting period.
Pros
Stability
Cons
Increments & Promotions are not encouraging
Shall you have a real calibre, you can grow in the organisation very fast. People around you will be well educated. Although you may not find a world class safety culture at shop floor, people take safety as priority. Financial benefits may not fulfill your expectation. Social gatherings, cultural activities are really good.
Pros
Good people, mentors are great
Cons
poor financial benefit
Scope for growth is limited especially for MBAs in Finance function (Hotels Division) Work culture is poor Appraisal system is ineffective Bureaucracy
Pros
Brand name, Process driven
Cons
Long hour, No Work life balance, Slow Growth, Poor Work culture
ITC compony was good experience to me , i learned the practical things . Suitable environment . The staff members are very co-operative . enviornment is secured for girls .
Pros
Facilities are good
Cons
Hard working
Good Company with lot of new learnings. Good Balance of work and family Limited career growth of people who are at lower management level. Limited training
We as s team at ITC limited Makes plans for Business development and sales.The most enjoyable part of Job is when we achieve our business objective. We have got opportunities to work in different Business channel like food division, Personal Care , Tobacco Business.
ITC is one of the best FMCG company in India with excellent working environment and network all over India. The products manufactured by them are of top most quality standards. One of the best companies to work with. Provides a great learning platform. Values it's employees. A very secured environment for all including women.
Its okay to work in this type of work culture have in ITC and it can be improved. I learned a lot in ITC. Managemrnt helped us to achieve objectives.
Pros
Good package
Cons
High pressure
ITC food is a expanding division. It has good learning opportunities for all. I observed that too much people leaving company both in higher n middle level due to poor managers n poor life balance in the job. Company never promote lower qualified people to higher level even after good experience on job.They always recruits IIT freshers on higher position who have less practical approach n immature attitude. Salary hike is very much low for old employees, new people join with higher package for the same position. Anyway company is best in private sector.
Pros
Good learning opportunities, Free transportation
Cons
Higher position filled by freshers IIT students, Qualifications matters for promotion not knowledge, Salary slab is uneven in the same rank.
  1. Employee Reviews