ITC Limited logo
ITC Limited

ITC Limited Employee Reviews

Work-Life Balance

Sanathnagar

Sovling the customer problems and keeping relationship with them and doing work as peacefully and enjoying work more efficiently in the time of work it

Pros

Cons

8 hours

Good company for startup career, not suitable for life long

ITC food is a expanding division. It has good learning opportunities for all. I observed that too much people leaving company both in higher n middle level due to poor managers n poor life balance in the job. Company never promote lower qualified people to higher level even after good experience on job.They always recruits IIT freshers on higher position who have less practical approach n immature attitude. Salary hike is very much low for old employees, new people join with higher package for the same position. Anyway company is best in private sector.

Pros

Good learning opportunities, Free transportation

Cons

Higher position filled by freshers IIT students, Qualifications matters for promotion not knowledge, Salary slab is uneven in the same rank.

No Job/work life Balance

There is no balance between work and personal life. even nobody want to have any discussion on this. Working hour are open no office opening and closing time.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Long hour

Good Place to Work

Good Culture. SAP and WMS implementation. Cooperative management. Flexible timings. Frequently transferable job, due to the company policy. Good exposure to the FMCG market.

Productive workpspace

Very good company to learn Business handling. An open atmosphere to show competence and recognition is done to what you perform. Quality of life is good and career mapping is done.

Pros

Diversified company

Cons

Internal Politics

experience in handling plethora of products & categories

It is a very good company in terms of job security. It provides an excellent opportunity to handle vast range of products & categories. Though salaries are less we get good perks. We gain good experience in sales & distribution and Trade marketing.

Pros

Good exposure to handle large distributors with a gigantic turnovers exceeding Rs 10 cr a month

Cons

Low salaries and hierarchy

A good place to work but Salary crediting is much delayed

As a HR trainee, I would say ITC ABD ILTD is a good company to work with as far as work culture & Management Staff is concerned. The only problem I face is most delayed Salary/work pay Credits.

Pros

Good Staff, Nice work culture

Cons

Salary delay, bad work-life balance

My life's greatest 10 yrs of professional life out of my entire span of 16 years

One of the best companies to work with. Provides a great learning platform to the freshers. Values it's employees. Perks specially medical facilities are fantastic. A very secured environment for all including women.

Pros

Medical benefits

Cons

Promotion policies

Product development & new launches

We start the day by 8.30 & completes the day by 7.30 in the evening. worst part is work is available or not you have to stay back, results in loss of personal life. Poor management, Hectic work place, Convincing the manager is not possible because only Copycat method is followed by them who stay back in the company for a decade without any productive manageral skills.

Cons

longest hours, personal life and health completely lost.

Nice place to work

Should start carrier here with big profile or big college. Guntur is not a lively and boring place. Office is more dominant by local language. Lack of

Good job for local peoples

ITC is a one of the largest company in India. It provides good salaries. Job safety and take care about health and other benefits. But the communication gap is there

Fun to work

Awesome brand equity and acceptance however work life balance is not good. The patience with new brand launches is relatively less resulting into failure is new launches

Pros

Perks

Cons

Long working hours

Good experience

I'm working in this company since 2year's And I have learned a lot from this company about sales that how to communicate to customers and how to increase sales orders

Good learning experience.

ITC provides good learning experience as it is making in roads in several FMCG categories through several new launches in order to take on giants such as HUL, P&G etc.

Pros

Decent pay, employee friendly

Cons

Long hours sometimes, uncertainty in profile

Horrible Work life balance

It is a horrible work life balance and you would be depressed if you want to enjoy holidays. I hope you understand. However, its overcompensated with amazing learning opportunities. If you are a bachelor this company is worth to have a hands on experience.

Good Working Environment

ITC is one of the best FMCG company in India with excellent working environment and network all over India. The products manufactured by them are of top most quality standards.

Quality Manager

I was working as a Quality Manager particular in Aashirvaad atta at ITC. I specially leaned documentation from this company. Secondly mainly i placed at different places within this 1 and half year. I already did set up for 3 new labs in 3 different locations. A typical day at work was when i was new to job didnt know about industry culture. Managment is good mainly helpful.It was difficult for me to adhere in that culture in starting as everybody was experienced i was just a fresher. The hardest part was nobody tough about documentation even through i learned by seeing other dept. documents.

Good exposure for beginners

Very good to start a career. Learning is good Management is good and very supportive. There is lot of opportunity to learn new things. Work life balance

Old wine in new bottle

Exposure of work is too good. People are supportive. Follows strict dead lines. Can learn to work under pressure. Work place is good but work culture isn't good, still following old policies and rules. There is no MNC Culture.

Cons

Long working hours

Its good to work with ITC ltd.

I actually had quit a great experience working with a fully dedicated team. As a computer operator, I never felt tired with what I was doing. It was a blend of good work ethics and understanding of each other. The hardest part which I found while working with ITC was that you would always be under pump (although the pressure was quite low) but it was manageable. And as far as the enjoyable part of my stay at ITC is concerned, it was each and every second of my job coz the people around me were best to work with. To say the least, WORK ETHICS was the main highlight for me which impressed me a lot.

Pros

vaccations

Cons

consistent work

Spread your wings

This is one company where there is scope to try new things. Awesome company if u have a good manager over you. This company is very nice in terms of all the things

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ITC Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare ITC Limited with