ITC Limited logo
ITC Limited

ITC Limited Employee Reviews

Culture of ITC Ltd

ITC Ltd best Indian company..I prod of I am employe of this group ...No work pressure Good environment for work Best culture....Feeling like family...memberEmployee bhevior very nice

Best learning curve but want to get into something new & challenging

Working as junior technical associate . Having to work in core mechanical maintenance. Leared a great deal about maintainence, industrial culture, time & people management .Best thing having the freedom to work & express in own way. But balance of life & work is not that magnificent. Greatning curve for me. Having great time. But "miles to go before I sleep" so willing to explore something new

Pros

Free transport

Cons

Parents not included in medical policy

n/a

good work culture supporting management balanced professional and personal life excellent monetary and career benefits available for growth company accessablity

Great learning

- They present you with Great learning opportunities - The pay is reasonably good - Decent work life balance, this varies from team to team - Great brand to be associated with

production & faclity

As per as my knowledge the company is very good. but i was third party worker. so i dont have too much knowledge but by look it was nice infrastructure.

Pros

free luch

Cons

1 hour

Integrated workflow

It gives me lots of exposure in my training .In future i would loved to work with this organisation.in my training i was given full freedom to implement my thought.It is one of my dream company .

Pros

Benefits and job security

Challenging work environment

Learnt about facing challenges and multitasking and expertise in my domain. Managing administration team and working simultaneously on the benefit of the company.

I will do hardworking

I have good leadership quality and good pesion respect to my friends and colics I'm the leader of osmania university tarnaka hyderabad I'm really happy to that

Pros

free lunch

Cons

Learning,dynamic and a very great workplace

Its great place to work,not only work you can also make good freinds here.Have job security .You can manage your work & personal life balance.Annual gettogether of employees with family is awsome.

Pros

Lot to learn

Cons

No annual increment

Best For Freshers

learnt lot of system & process , Had experience of handling 3 different industry(Cigarette, Foods & Personal Care), Managing Channel Sales & Distributor & people management.

Pros

System & Process, Ethical work culture

Cons

No appraisals on time

Its great to work with ITC for its benefits

As a retailer its a good experience to work with the colleagues and customer to fulfil their needs. Hardest part of job to stand for the whole day but it makes me more responsible and disciplined professional.

Just 1 month

Can't sya a lot. Very chill crowd CEO has won major awards FREE STUFF!! VEry diverse market Presence in market is strong Location is good Fun people to work with

It manufactures cigrettes

Iam very hardworking.just GI've me job and see.i will. Be profitable for ur company.iam working as a quality checker .I have a 25 years experience and I can handle all quality equipment.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Travels 3 hrs

Sales and distribution

ITC is quite a challenging organisation but a hub for learning and development. It is very high on corporate culture and cares for its employees. Ethically a very strong company and high on values.

Pros

Employee Friendly

Cons

extensive travel

work only when you like sales.

everyone cant handle the pressure and the way of treating will not be as good as you expect. learn on your own ask for help possibly u will get. keep growing.

negatve work culture, good team but ineffective superiors

Working in ITC LTD is a mixed experience. The company is mammoth in terms of turnovers but salary is too low below par industry standards. Superiors are mostly ineffective and clueless. If you are looking for work life balance please dont apply here. The only positive thing I derive working here is ITC has a huge portfolio of products across categories that will give you an edge if you are looking to switch over to other fmcg companies.

Strong Growth Potential, Poor Work/Life Balance

The organization is lsated for manifold growth over the coming years and offers great fro individuals to grow. However, the work life balance is extremely poor. The quality of work is also highly operational in nature and marketing programs very tactical in nature.

Productive and fun work place

Working with ITC Limited in sanitation project was such a great experience. It was also wondering about the possibility to do a lot of devlopment work for the community.

great place to learn

a very good place to start your career and grow with the company. high expectation in terms of numbers in sales extensive travel awesome learning & development

For a short period

In these organisation was my first career opportunity ,that was a excellent experience with a energetic team . I could express my career challenges from here with in a short period. I always like the firm in my life.

Pros

Food and travell allowance

Cons

short time

One of the best places to learn with a good culture

- It is the best company for sales and marketing people to hit the market and learn the basics of sales and marketing. - Thorough lg work in the initial days to have the core market insights and facts. - Culture is friendly and flexible. - Management is excellent and gives opportunity to take decisions. - hardest part of the job is the work timings. Sometimes they exceed and employees are not compensated for the same. - The most enjoyable part of the job is we get to meet new people everyday and challenges in the market enable us to become competent and learn new things everyday.

Pros

Flexible timings, good management

Cons

Bad work life balance, less compensation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ITC Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare ITC Limited with