iTeach Schools

iTeach Schools Employee Reviews

I experienced lot of things in very short period. I called the team as family so you can understand which kind of bonding will be in team. I love to have a one to one conversation, to facilitate the sessions, etc
Colleagues are good people and mission is strong. The day is filled with inspiration and gives you meaning to get out of bed. However, there are some culture-related things that management needs to work on.
It's my 3rd year working with iTeach Schools and have had a fantastic learning curve: (i) I was trusted enough to start a function in the organisation. The people were supportive and ensured I had everything to do my job well. I had a space to make errors, reflect, learn and move forward. (ii) The organisation focuses on hiring the right people and matching competencies to the work. People are encouraged to take initiatives. (iii) We focus on innovating, any new idea is open to be tested and the organisation provides a suitable microcosm for that. Would highly recommend if you want to work with passionate and driven people, eager and always ready for pushing the envelope.
Very good place to work . Transparent and open culture is followed. Good growth opportunities. Every employee is passionate about his job. Time management and punctuality are strictly followed here. The salary is at par with other organisations. As the organisation is in the growing phase lot of new things to learn.
It is a great place to start as a teacher/ educator; comprehensive support structure for various roles; work life is fast paced, needs good organisation skills to create a work life balance.
An amazing place to work and grow. I have been working with this org for last 4 years and it has been wonderful journey full of learning opportunities. Following is what I exactly like- 1. People are so caring. They care about your growth; value your opinion; give your opportunities to explore and learn and push you for excellence. 2. The org is working so hard to help poorest community of the city ensuring these students get FREE and excellent education. The work itself makes you proud. 3. Support system and the work structure keeps you motivated. They have 2 retreats a year, 4 all staff meetings a year, family day and multiple opportunities for togetherness, learning and celebration. These gathering helps you zoom out and keeps you motivated. The org is 'Best Place to work' certified. iTeach is growing every year. Opportunities are always open for honest, dedicated and passionate people. I feel so proud to be part of this school.
I learned a lot more as a teacher.. But deadly pressure was put on. Also they have a very biast culture. So please be prepared to work for 1 st year as a Star and at the second level next year they will.make you feel zero.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at iTeach Schools?
  1. Employee Reviews