IVY Comptech

IVY Comptech Employee Reviews

Joined in Aug 2020 as scrum master.Work in tight timelines but the work is all planned.Work recognition, appreciation.WFH through pandemic. WFH allowance.New technologies, good people managementNo stress or pressure at all.
Pros
Wfh, allowance, transport
Cons
Need to initiate process trainings
I will give definitely 10 out of 10 excellent and good management Hr staff are very supportive and great environment. I would recommend experience candidates to work in that company
Its a good company Had to stench for long hours that the only disadvantage Salary was not up to the mark as compared to the level of experience Getting promotions was very timing consuming process
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Work culture is good and we can learn new things. Rotational shifts available to work, recognition and rewards for hard work. The management is very friendly.
Fast Paced and tight release schedules.Supportive Management. As it caters to online finances ...need to on P01. Hard-work is identified and appreciated \
Ivy Comptech is a product based company. So many things to learn and manager is very good and understand. Good place to work and life balance is excellent. T
This is not a place to learn thing. Information hiding is what you will learn.No place and respect for Diversity. Non Telegu background would be prefered to be harassed and be tole to leave. Refrain unless you have no other option to join them. Humiliation , Oiling , Buttering , unprofessionalism, etc are encouraged.
IVY comptech is the tech arm of online gaming entertainment giant GVC (formerly bwin.party) and is based out of Hyderabad. It is a nice place to work with the environ reasonably relaxed in a serene atmosphere.
I was interested in joining the Information Technology industry after my graduation. I got job my second job as a Associate with Ivy Comptech where I gained practical exposure of Information technology (IT) and basics of Business Management. Working with Ivy Comptech was both challenging and rewarding. My tenure in Ivy Comptech helped me evolve in my professional life which eventually led a better opportunity to pursue my masters in the field of Risk Management from Concordia University of Edmonton. Working with Ivy was always interesting and challenging.
Overall good work, but sometimes lot of pressure due to release. Exposure to management is less and workplace is also very old fashioned. Very less appraisal.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at IVY Comptech?
It was a great experience for me in many ways since it was my first time working for a renowned company. Our project group is a team of 6. A typical day at work involved small numerous heterogeneous tasks or one big task which was given by the team lead. I had had hands on experience for various technologies, i have learned code optimization, i have learned time management and being meticulous over small things. Sometimes, we had to learn few basics of a new language with in order to complete the task which was challenging. The most enjoyable part of the job was project demos, tennis court
Pros
free lunch
Cons
no health insurance
Too many structural/team changes. Multiple technologies used. Otherwise good. Transport facility. Flexible timings. Good culture. Not too much politics. Negligible hikes. Freshers paid poorly.
Its a very good company to work for those with software background.Good transport facility provided.Very casual attitude every one has,no dress code policy.
Pros
Free snacks a d good transportation facility.
workplace culture good pay flexibility multi cultural teams celebrations perks work life balance always have options to switch among the departments s
Good work n life balance, Free transportation. Not so challenging work. Average infrastructure. Worst HR team who really don't care about employee hardships.
Pros
Free Transportation, Work life balance, Evening Dinners
Cons
Management doesn't have clear goals, Inconsistent Markets, Zero learning curves. No good process for Performance evaluation. Managerial Politics.
very good company with lots of benefits and transport is freely provided pickup drop, work pressure is less and cool company and work life balance will b maintained
Pros
very good company with lots of benefits
Cons
no cons
Lack of flexibility of working hours. Politics & Nepotism- old timers are favored big time. Top people and few of their favorite people rule the company. Team leads are more interested in personal issues rather than work.
Pros
No pros only cons, worst
Cons
Not a good process oriented company
Excellent place to work. Management recognizes the hard work and rewards. Very good work life balance. Innovative tools and technologies followis best of the industry practices and implementations
People are collaborative and friendly, and there is a lot to learn in terms of technology and business. Management needs to think critically to draw more business.
Management is understanding and very supportive. Both team leaders and mangers ensure that each n every member of the team are able to meet their targets and make sure their get the best out of them.
Very short tenure with IVY Comptech however was very much fun working in this organization where i was with Poker Customer Service serving the Customers in Americas
  1. Employee Reviews