IVY HOSPITAL

IVY HOSPITAL Employee Reviews

India50 reviews

patientexperiencecarestafflearnedgoodworkingemployee

Good hospital.

Nice hospital but costly .Most of the patient have complaint about it .Opd staff is very good very cooperative .It a nice experience to working with ivy hospital.

Did not pay due salary.

Did not pay the due salary fully. So not satisfied overall. Also the hospital closed down. Really disappointed. I wasnt the only employee with this experience

IVY HOSPITAL insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Trust in colleagues

Learning place for hard workers.... Technical expertise... Work culture was really good.Management was so good.. I recommend to work with this organization.

Good place to learn

Enjoyed working at different departments.Learned different skills:Time managementCommunication skillsEmergency proceduresStress managementLeadership skills

Bed experience

This organization is very bed because they never think about there employees nd they dont encourage for there ability and most of the higher authority staff they never listen about your problems .

Unethical & POOR

I can only recommend this to my enemies, as this will spoil their career & Family Life. No Work Life Balance. No Processes. No Employee Welfare. Departmental Heads were seriously useless.

Pros

Cons

Long Hours, Unethical, No Increments

Very poor hospital and illiterate management

I worked in IVY hospital for two years in critical area but the working environment is full of mental harrassment, Incharges and teamleaders are illiterate ,they have poor communication skills and got the inchargeship just by shoe licking. VERY BAD ENVIRONMENT FULL OF BLOODY POLITICS

Pros

Some of the consultants are very nice

Cons

DNS Kuldeep is such an illiterate woman, Due to discrimination i Undergo miscarriage at 3rd month of my pregnancy

I learned from there. Time management, team work ,leadership, hardwork , smart work

I learned many of things there my experience was good.good management, communication, team work, interpersonal relationship, enhance my skills. Or many of the things I learned from my previous job. The part of my job is we don't allow to sit and work fir 13 hours and 12 night shifts. Overall my work experience was good

Having average working environment. Need lots of working environment improvement and Employee Satisfaction.

Average working environment. Multidisciplinary improvement is needed as a Health Care Organization.Salary disbursement has to happen on time and management need to give all possible support to staff.

Good location and good team to work with

I need to change for much more learning and share my experience of passing from premier institute.this company has been wonderful since 2007 onwards.. highly qualified doctors and cooperative in all aspects...

Very good hospital

Good hospital, friendly environment, nearby accommodation, fast reply of every interview, provide quality care to patients, very sympathetic staff.

Balanced Experience

Had a very balanced experience not very good not very bad. Work culture is good but very stressfull there is no appreciation of doing something but get highlighted if not done something asked

Same as before

How to maintain, promote & restore patient health by developing day to day record and management & long term planning of the patient care . > How to direct NSG services according to the hospital services, maintaining reports & records of the patient. > Providing directions to the Nursing Staff how to maintain IPR- (inter personal relationship) > Maintain Healthy relationship with Patients & their family members. > Collaborating with Physicians and Multidisciplinary professional Staff. > Providing Physiological support to patients family & Friends..

Practical experience of ICU is too good. we come to know about procedures and how to care a patient with multiple diseases.

I had a great experience of Ivy hospital mohali( punjab).I worked under medical ICU.Different procedures are going to profermed in icu, how to care a patient with diseses and trauma patients ,organ failure patients, physically challenged patients, mentally ill patients, cardic arrest, how we can manage the emergeny situations.I had learned all these from medical ICU .How to work with team.

I enjoyed working in hospital area. Good way to learn practical work in clinics and hospital.

Great experience working in wards and Learn how to deal with sick patients. Understanding and professional staff out there which is very important part of your job. If you are a hard worker and keen to learn new things then hospital is good place to work, excellent way to learn practical work.

good work experience

should motivate and encourage the employees and salary must be given as per the rank or designation overall good experience in working leart so many things in management

All good

I really enjoyed working with this organization. This organization gives so much opportunities to improve your skills in your field.All staff members are very friendly. I had a great time with this organization.

It was fun working over there

The staff was good and provided a friendly environment making the work to be easy and good. It boosted me up with skills like management, team work, confidence, good communication skills.

Pros

A good guidance from the doctors

Cons

Sometimes being very much hectic

knowlegeable and get high experiences

i usually started my work at 8:00 o'clock and took the over from night staff. i learned a lot how to provide a care to patients who were suffered with acute and chronic disease, how to use PPE in workplace area and the workplace was free from workplace violence and sexual asaults.

excellent

Sorry this experience of my job was back home India.The overall job was excellent and moved to Canada that is why I left that job. Looking for a new job.

Satisfied

It’s good ...throughout my internship I enjoyed a lot with staff members ...they all were very cooperative with all as well as workers or patients and have a proper schedule for working in labs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IVY HOSPITAL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare IVY HOSPITAL with