iYogi Limited

iYogi Limited Job Security & Advancement reviews

Clear
3.5Job Security & Advancement

Good

If you do not have the target, you can't judge your ability. Organisation welcomes the new ideas and appreciates your contribution. Organisation helps you to learn and grow.

Good COmpanya

Company was good and Companies ceo Was also very very helpful and all staffs were very cooperative Company was good and Companies provide food and other

Good

It was great to work at iYogi. Work culture was good, salary was great too and on time. I won't be able to comment on getting to iYogi anymore as this company got closed.

Good company to work

I could work o ly for 6 months as the company ramped down when I joined this company...I was never informed that the company was in ramping down situation ...

Very Nice

The company was very nice and good place to work. Learned a lot and healthy environment. And more than expected increments and promotions. Very lovely place to work in.

Fun Work Environment

Although the work culture was good and fun. The management really failed to deliver it's promises. The company while lasted had a good run, except for the last few months

Examplinary

The way iYogi had managed its resources and experience and initiatives was always the best thing. iYogi managed year on year growth just because of its people however whatever happened with the company was not good.

Nice to work

Nice place. Companies IT staff get hired basis on religion as per my point of view but I got into somehow. Career growth is quick, based on your skill but abroad opportunities are only for favorite peoples always. Some good things like free food all times included.

Pros

Lunch, Breakfast, dinner

Great company to work with

The company that taught me many practical things like approach towards work and how to work with International clients. I really admire iyogi for its experience being added to my resume.

Productive and Technical Skills

In Iyogi you can learn lots of technical things and lots of sales techniques with good work culture but not in good in salary part and lots of changes done by company in incentives part

Good learning place

Good place to enhance your limited technical knowledge to an expert. Good training module and they introduced you the easiest way to troubleshoot. Sales is mandatory and it helps you develope your interpersonal skills.

Pros

Good salary package

Cons

Long working hours

Fun place to work and healthy ambiance.

The work/life balance at Indeed and benefits are great. But if you're not in one of the main office branches, you can't expect any personal development or growth opportunities. Additionally, there was healthy behaviour amongst managers/Directors, and the office culture was amazingly professional working environment.

Pros

Free lunches, good pay, happy hours, energetic environment

Cons

High stress, competitive

Work like startup

In the working environment of start up, it feels like that you are also part of management and have to contribute to the organization's strategy and Go-To-Market. But management was not that strong.

Pros

Dynamic culture

Cons

Poor Management

Extremely productive

a great company to work for , learned many things had 7 promotions in 4 years time , it was pleasure working for multiple domains with different target. loved the experience

Pros

promote the talent

Cons

scaling issues

so so

Both Company is good, But i need growth in career on that times, So i quit them. But I learned so many thng. Best wishes... kanchan sharma

Pros

full time

Cons

full time

iYogi an trendsetter.....

After opting for civil job, iYogi is mine very first company where have got exposure to learn multiple thing at one place. Yes, daily life was different from my previous naval life, but I did followed and implemented the experiences & ethics at best.

Helping Superiors

It was a nice experience to work with iYogi Technical services . I learnt alot there and I am so pleased to get such a helpful superiors who provided me a better environment for work together and enhance my skills.

excellent is the word

excellent company to work with great team work showed by all professional . salary renumeration paid by the organisation is really well .

Great company and work culture

Great team and management, work pressure can be high sometimes but overall a fun place to work for. Could work on providing better opportunities to move up the ladder.

Pros

Great team and colleagues

Cons

Limited growth opportunities

Decent company to work with

It was a good place to work. Pay was really well. It grew really fast and had many growth opportunities. Management people was really well and they taught me a lot. This organization taught me the ethics of work.

Good palce to work & well pay

Iyogi provide a excellent training and equal opportunities for career growth and development. It pay well, on time salary along with good incentive and commission.

Pros

free tansport & food for 24 hrs along with quatrly official party.

Cons

night shifts

Ask a question about working or interviewing at iYogi Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• iYogi Limited