iYogi Limited

iYogi Limited Management reviews

Clear

Fun Work Environment

Although the work culture was good and fun. The management really failed to deliver it's promises. The company while lasted had a good run, except for the last few months

Good COmpanya

Company was good and Companies ceo Was also very very helpful and all staffs were very cooperative Company was good and Companies provide food and other

best work place

● Build a full-scale sales operation from the ground up; duties include establishing database systems. ● Implement strategic goals for marketing campaigns. ● Strategize with senior management to market new products ● Successfully expand the marketing reach of older products into emerging digital and online platforms

Sales, Daily Targets

sometimes days on work are stressed out and sometimes its fine. Learned more about how to achieve sales. Management was supportive. Happening due to sales. Achieving daily targets was sometimes hard. making sales while doing fun is the most enjoyable part of the job.

Pros

Free Lunches, Free Transport

Cons

Long Hours

Big company with Zero management skills

After working for more then 6 Yrs with iYogi Technical Services, i am writing this all about the management of iYogi,they don't have any plan for the future.

Pros

Good working envoirnment

Cons

Long Working hours

Technical Sales

No such Day Occur I learned about sales over the Phone and how to take Remote access and educate customer about the issues which he/she was facing in his.her computer Management is good

Pros

Free Dinner

A great place to work with. high level of employee satisfaction and over all great management team. international work environment and culture. High level of Esat and Csat

peaceful working environment

It was all late night working, I would get my shifts timings from 6 pm to 11 pm anytime and each shift shift would go for 9 hours with one hour break in between and five days working. I learnt a lot about computer sales, technical troubleshooting, hardware and networking. Management was always there to support you and were more then helpful. Workplace culture was all very relaxed, there wasnt any uniforms and dress codes, workplace was equipped with latest technologies and gadgets. hardest part was to cope up with changing work timings and stretched working hours at times. Enjoyable part was one could club their two week offs with the next weeks offs.

Work like startup

In the working environment of start up, it feels like that you are also part of management and have to contribute to the organization's strategy and Go-To-Market. But management was not that strong.

Pros

Dynamic culture

Cons

Poor Management

Good company except last two years

iYogi was a great company. Its unfortunate that its no longer functioning. It went down because of some faulty management decisions. The work culture was good.

Pros

Good salary, Good work culture

Cons

Bad management decisions

Good Workplace

Flexible shifts,tech sales profile handling US customers learned selling skills the management at iyogi was good i had some great coworkers at iyogi the hardest and most enjoyable part was to convince customers

Pros

Free meals, free transport

Cons

long working hours

iYogi is a good company, providing great technical support to its customers. It works for United State, United Kingdom process. Management is also good and every one is very co-operative.

Not a good place to survive. But heaven for knowledge seekers.

Not a good place to survive. But heaven for knowledge seekers. If you are ready to give your 1 year of your life to this company then surely no one can beat your technicalities. You can do given task within given time frame. They teach you time management etc.

Pros

Free meals, Cabs etc.

Cons

No Overtime, no bonus.

Great company and work culture

Great team and management, work pressure can be high sometimes but overall a fun place to work for. Could work on providing better opportunities to move up the ladder.

Pros

Great team and colleagues

Cons

Limited growth opportunities

Decent company to work with

It was a good place to work. Pay was really well. It grew really fast and had many growth opportunities. Management people was really well and they taught me a lot. This organization taught me the ethics of work.

Awesome work environment

iYogi is really a brand and the work environment is very good, they taught every candidate, technical training, English training as well. Management was so good, they listen everything and quick resolution on it. Strength of this company is so good approx 5000 employees. Most enjoyable moment when you celebrate your birthday and also Friday's curriculum.

Challenging and exciting

Working in iYogi was a great learning experience,everyday use to learn something or the other regarding technical knowledge or about customers behavior from across 11 countries as iYogi is the world leader in its field of technical support provider they have their customers across the globe. It was challenging as well to crack sales and also exciting. Management was cool as long as you are not breaking any rules or regulations. They have various indoor games for refreshment like Table Tennis,chess etc that I use to play for refreshment. There was nothing as hardest part of the job for me but in the beginning I didn't know much about sales and in the first month of my job I found it difficult but then subsequently I turned out to be one of the best sales executive there as I am a quick learner. Co-workers were of mixed nature some them were very competitive,some of them were very co-operative,some were introvert and some were extrovert and friendly but as the time passed by most of them became very friendly with me but we use to keep a competitive environment mostly for keeping up in the sales process because it helps in my perspective.

Pros

Free meals, free cabs for both sides

Cons

lately salary issues(no salary at all for 3 consecutive months)

Great Work Culture & Atmosphere

My day at Office starts with the findings the tools & measures through which i can reduce the Costing of my Department. Performance Evaluation of the Service & Material Suppliers is always "ON". How we (I along with my Team) can improve the Department SLA, is always an ongoing Thought Process & Working of ours. In all we aspire for the Smooth Department Functionality with the aim of Optimum Utilizations of Available Resources. Being a TL, i do have to motivate & work on the improving the Calibre & Performance of my Team Members. The most loving part is, we as a Team having a great sense of Responsibility along with Mutual Trust & Faith in each other. Management is also supportive most of the times.

Pros

Great & Learning Atmosphere

Cons

Departmental Tools & Functionality is Old Pattern

Productive and fun place with table tennis table

IYogi Technical Services Pvt. Ltd. is an excellent company to work with as the things to learn are very vast and knowledgeable. The management team is very helpful and supportive. The most enjoyable part of the job is interacting with customers from USA, Canada, UK and Australia. Understanding customers coming from different parts of the world is quiet challenging in the first instance but when you get used to is what makes it enjoyable to interact with them. It gives a feel good factor and the learning is enormous. The Hardest part of the job is not getting Salaries on time as it impacts the financial planning. But that's a part of life. In the end i would like to say where there is a will there is way and Whatever happens happens for the good.

Productive, knowledgeable and Supportive, overall a fun place to work

iYogi Technical Services Pvt. Ltd. is an excellent company to work with as the things to learn are very vast and knowledgeable. The management team is very helpful and supportive. The most enjoyable part of the job is interacting with customers from USA, Canada, UK and Australia. Understanding customers coming from different parts of the world is quiet challenging in the first instance but when you get used to is what makes it enjoyable to interact with them. It gives a feel good factor and the learning is enormous. The Hardest part of the job is not getting Salaries on time as it impacts the financial planning. But that's a part of life. In the end i would like to say where there is a will there is way and Whatever happens happens for the good.

Pros

Free Transportation and food.

Cons

not getting Salaries on time

Good challenging and Learning Ground

'Very long' but productive day (learning each day). My learning mostly were people management and coordination while handling internal communication. . Though an open minded, free thinking management but not a very professional approach by human resource department which made my job difficult as I had to work along side them. Courteous and helpful co-workers who understood the challenges and helped you adapt to the existing organization (work) environment.

Pros

Young fresh management

Cons

Lack of organisational vision

Ask a question about working or interviewing at iYogi Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• iYogi Limited