iYogi Limited

iYogi Limited Work-Life Balance reviews

Clear
3.7Pay & Benefits

Good

If you do not have the target, you can't judge your ability. Organisation welcomes the new ideas and appreciates your contribution. Organisation helps you to learn and grow.

Good

It was great to work at iYogi. Work culture was good, salary was great too and on time. I won't be able to comment on getting to iYogi anymore as this company got closed.

Good company to work

I could work o ly for 6 months as the company ramped down when I joined this company...I was never informed that the company was in ramping down situation ...

Nice to work

Nice place. Companies IT staff get hired basis on religion as per my point of view but I got into somehow. Career growth is quick, based on your skill but abroad opportunities are only for favorite peoples always. Some good things like free food all times included.

Pros

Lunch, Breakfast, dinner

Sales, Daily Targets

sometimes days on work are stressed out and sometimes its fine. Learned more about how to achieve sales. Management was supportive. Happening due to sales. Achieving daily targets was sometimes hard. making sales while doing fun is the most enjoyable part of the job.

Pros

Free Lunches, Free Transport

Cons

Long Hours

Fun place to work and healthy ambiance.

The work/life balance at Indeed and benefits are great. But if you're not in one of the main office branches, you can't expect any personal development or growth opportunities. Additionally, there was healthy behaviour amongst managers/Directors, and the office culture was amazingly professional working environment.

Pros

Free lunches, good pay, happy hours, energetic environment

Cons

High stress, competitive

peaceful working environment

It was all late night working, I would get my shifts timings from 6 pm to 11 pm anytime and each shift shift would go for 9 hours with one hour break in between and five days working. I learnt a lot about computer sales, technical troubleshooting, hardware and networking. Management was always there to support you and were more then helpful. Workplace culture was all very relaxed, there wasnt any uniforms and dress codes, workplace was equipped with latest technologies and gadgets. hardest part was to cope up with changing work timings and stretched working hours at times. Enjoyable part was one could club their two week offs with the next weeks offs.

Work like startup

In the working environment of start up, it feels like that you are also part of management and have to contribute to the organization's strategy and Go-To-Market. But management was not that strong.

Pros

Dynamic culture

Cons

Poor Management

so so

Both Company is good, But i need growth in career on that times, So i quit them. But I learned so many thng. Best wishes... kanchan sharma

Pros

full time

Cons

full time

Great company and work culture

Great team and management, work pressure can be high sometimes but overall a fun place to work for. Could work on providing better opportunities to move up the ladder.

Pros

Great team and colleagues

Cons

Limited growth opportunities

Good palce to work & well pay

Iyogi provide a excellent training and equal opportunities for career growth and development. It pay well, on time salary along with good incentive and commission.

Pros

free tansport & food for 24 hrs along with quatrly official party.

Cons

night shifts

Fun WorkPlace

Good Place to Work, Great Culture and Supportive Team Work. Would Highly recommend for any job seeker to try this organisation.

Na

Great atmosphere to work. Provides an opportunity to broaden your horizon of knowledge. Excellent surrounding and innovative ideas floating all over. Gives ample opportunity to learn and grow.

Awsome place to work.

IYOGI is a nice place to work. Work culture here is so nice. Co-workers here is very helpful. I learned so ma things here and this company helped me to grow as a professional.

learning new things every time, passion of my work and have lot of fun.

when i am migrating new technology little bit hard, but Hadoop concept is very interesting to learn my self new things. Major role is to solve queries team work is key player.When we finishing our current working project submitting to client its very happiest thing.

Pros

coupons

Cons

depending upon work

Good but not best

Good but not best. Employee satisfaction is missing. Can be better if management wants to. Life in iYogi Is just Home to office and office to home

I am not satisfied with salary.

I am looking for a fix shift, fix week off, and good salary which is not getting here. Work is place and co workers are very good. I learned very much from here. I enjoy my work because we don't need to call any customer. Only do work on chat.

Good learning experience

Usually the day starts with a review of the previous days performances, and then we plan how the present days should go, set individual targets. Try and fulfill them by days end.

Pros

Free lunch/dinner

Cons

Too much Inclination towards sales

Day to day work

Company is awesome, management is very good, co-workers are team-player very cooperative, always ready to help to fix issue so that we can fix issue in time. I love this environment

An Ocean of Knowledge. Work culture is really amazing

An excellent company to start your career. It is an ocean of knowledge. If you have the inclination to learn, then only sky will be the limit. The co workers are really very helpful. The best thing about the company is self learning mode.

a good work experince, lot of learning

 Entrusted with the overall management of the day to day functioning of the sales team of 12-15 Technical Sales professionals which involves helping them achieve daily, weekly and monthly sales target along with regular admin activities.  Accountable for conducting performance review for team members in accordance to the Tech Sales review process.  Accountable for managing revenue metric for the team along with refund and chargeback.  Entrusted with managing attrition, absenteeism, schedule adherence and production hours for the team.

Pros

perks

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at iYogi Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• iYogi Limited
  • Work-Life Balance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?