JD Institute Of Fashion Technology

JD Institute Of Fashion Technology Employee Reviews

India5 reviews

3.3Pay & Benefits

nice n sober

It was nice teaching there, with all the given source the salary was not faily nicer side,rest it was fun to work n teach, not much over pressered or problematic there was mostly peaceful work environment, but without good salary no one want to more time with it.

Excellent place to work

The working environment is very cordial, and team members are friendly. My experience has been excellent so far.The Stake holders believe in cohesiveness and compassion. People before Profit.

JD Institute Of Fashion Technology insights

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

Good

Good work culture and challenging work atmosphere. Excellent students who are hardworking and with good respectable behaviour. Excellent guidance from principal sir for all endeavours. Supporting management. Positive atmospheare.

Negativity everywhere

Not good experience. It’s not a good institute and the management is too bad. They have no specific reduction rules or no authority of teaching is given to the faculty of the institute.

Pros

No pros

Cons

No leave policies

Great n happy work space

I have worked for 7years as the Interior Design Faculty. And I must say what an experience, I myself have learned a lot from everyone here in Dwarka Branch. It's a very happy and comfortable place to work. The faculty is also free to teach in their own style off course they have to be as per the syllabus. The celebration of all the festivals and birthdays n special days make the place much happier.

Pros

Office parties

Cons

Class based salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JD Institute Of Fashion Technology. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

JD Institute Of Fashion Technology Reviews by Job Title

• JD Institute Of Fashion Technology
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?