JPMorgan Chase & Co

JPMorgan Chase & Co Employee Reviews

India309 reviews

Found 309 reviews matching the searchSee all 17,534 reviews

Good company, world class fecilities & challenging work env

Challenging work, helpful colleagues, latest tech stack, decent growth, annual bonus & CEO bonus. Reward & recognition & mobility option to choose different job internally

A very decent place to work in India

JPMC is one of the best Fin tech companies to work in India right now, especially compared to other companies pay is quite good. Overall I love to work with this company.

JPMorgan Chase & Co insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Sense of belonging
  • Inclusive work environment

Extremely Professional, great atmosphere, good work-life balance, lots of career options

Its been over 10 years I've been working with JP Morgan and what an amazing journey. JP Morgan not only helps you with your career, but also assists you in up-skilling yourself. I am having a wonderful time working here.

Good for certain time

Can be very challenging and if you are in right team, growth can happen very fast. Can become stagnant and monotonous. Take experience and move on to next best opportunity.

Work place providing exploration possible

Many groups actively working within the firm providing creative ways for one to grow. Lateral Mobility is practically followed. Individuals possessing skills are always respected irrespective of their virtue of belonging (gender, race, region, religion etc). Opportunities to work on cutting-edge technologies. Fail-fast strategy.Things to improve: Salary/Compensation rewarding all skills of the organization

Productive and fun but yet stressfull

Powai branch JP Morgan is where I worked. Good facilities, challenging job and free culture. Canteen can still improve. Benefits and salary increment done yearly, half yearly depending on your performance.

all good

all good,i didn't see any negative side during my time at jpmorgan , people are very friendly and always willing to offer a hand when needed .gives value to diversity .

Its is an amazing place to work with

I loved my time with chase the management is top class and they respect everyone and treat everyone equally. The work culture is amazing and work life balance is best.

Na

It's a good company. It will ask employees to escalate when any unlawful activities happen. But after investigation, they will terminate both the parties. They will not disclose the outcome of their investigation.

They offer you the best as per industry standards

It is one of best organizations I have worked with. The company offers wonderful work culture. Everyone is treated with equal opportunities. Working here, I was able to learn skills useful for my career growth.

Productivity

The best place to work, good working culture best people best environments and lots of new technologies to work on. Get free food for one time in a day. Unlimited coffee and tea

I simply love this organization

I have been here since last 5 years and I really love it more and more unlike all of my previous organization. The org is really employee centric and takes care of them. Yes the work is more but still doesn't harms your work-life balance. Awesome and honest growth opportunities in the org.

Pros

Literally just everything

Cons

Literally just nothing. May be the release process needs little modernization, but they are themselves aware of it, and working towards it already.

Excellent place to work

Exemplary management.. loads of learning opportunities. Colleagues always happy to help. Open door policy is one of the best approach and is actually practiced

Pros

Management, growth, learning

Good Company but less hikes

They provide good percentage hikes during hiring but after that yearly hikes are not up to the mark, moreover you would get a decent bonus every year - overall a good company. Learning and opportunities depends on the technology you will be working on and your project.

Good work life balance but no growth

Since the processes are new and work is balanced, lots of politics plays a role to climb up the ladder. Work quality is poor in India i.e., no value add/ personal development or learning addition to your profile

Organized work culture

Working for this company was fun. The ability to move to any team is a big advantage. The manager is well organized and well equipped with knowledge to help us.

Great company with good benefits

I have been working at JP Morgan for more than 4 years. It is one of the best banks to work at. Work life balance is good. You feel respected at work.

Pros

Subsidized meal. Best free transport.

Cons

None I can think of.

Good culture, great management

What I like most about JP Morgan is its culture and how seriously employees' opinion is considered. Management discourages late sitting. Smart people. Good work. Compensation on slightly lower side.

Best environment to work for

Best company I have worked with. The work environment, the payout, bonuses everything an employee dream about. Best work life balance if you want to settle in for long time.

Awesome place to work If you are intelligent to survive

Beat place to work. Managers will encourage you for learning and mobility.I am always feeling like a day one .If you are capable of handling politics and if you are in a good terms with your manager. Your job is safe. If you try to outsmart you need stick with that performance and consistency.

Pros

You will be rewarded if you are doing your work .

Cons

You will be fired if you don't do the work. Try don't misuse the freedom provided to you.

Fine place to work

Work life balance is there just sometimes you need to work on weekends but you can also get a week day off as compensation. Day starts early and people leave early too. They maintain code quality, can push delivery dates but no compromise to standards defined. Salary is average.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JPMorgan Chase & Co. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare JPMorgan Chase & Co with