JPMorgan Chase & Co

JPMorgan Chase & Co Employee Reviews in Mumbai, Maharashtra

Mumbai, Maharashtra172 reviews

Found 172 reviews matching the searchSee all 17,670 reviews
morganchaseculturebalancetransportexposurebankbanking

Great place to start your career

Best company to join with,Good culture, good people, international exposure and great office and work enviornmentLovely office space too to chill and take breaks from working.

A very decent place to work in India

JPMC is one of the best Fin tech companies to work in India right now, especially compared to other companies pay is quite good. Overall I love to work with this company.

JPMorgan Chase & Co insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Sense of belonging
  • Inclusive work environment

Extremely Professional, great atmosphere, good work-life balance, lots of career options

Its been over 10 years I've been working with JP Morgan and what an amazing journey. JP Morgan not only helps you with your career, but also assists you in up-skilling yourself. I am having a wonderful time working here.

Good for certain time

Can be very challenging and if you are in right team, growth can happen very fast. Can become stagnant and monotonous. Take experience and move on to next best opportunity.

They offer you the best as per industry standards

It is one of best organizations I have worked with. The company offers wonderful work culture. Everyone is treated with equal opportunities. Working here, I was able to learn skills useful for my career growth.

I simply love this organization

I have been here since last 5 years and I really love it more and more unlike all of my previous organization. The org is really employee centric and takes care of them. Yes the work is more but still doesn't harms your work-life balance. Awesome and honest growth opportunities in the org.

Pros

Literally just everything

Cons

Literally just nothing. May be the release process needs little modernization, but they are themselves aware of it, and working towards it already.

Excellent place to work

Exemplary management.. loads of learning opportunities. Colleagues always happy to help. Open door policy is one of the best approach and is actually practiced

Pros

Management, growth, learning

Good culture, great management

What I like most about JP Morgan is its culture and how seriously employees' opinion is considered. Management discourages late sitting. Smart people. Good work. Compensation on slightly lower side.

Best environment to work for

Best company I have worked with. The work environment, the payout, bonuses everything an employee dream about. Best work life balance if you want to settle in for long time.

Excellent company to work with

The organisation maintains a great work life balance and provides you with ownership and decision making opportunities to help you grow in the corporate world.People who are self driven would cherish working here.

Pros

Good comps, work life balance

Cons

No hand holding for less experienced

Good compensation and benefits

The team at Mumbai is very friendly to work with. Good work life balance, compensation and benefits. Work might get monotonous for an ambitious analyst, but you will do just fine if you want to settle down.

Pros

Good compensation

Cons

Monotonous work

Inclusive and Transparent Culture / Open to hear concerns

Learned how to effectively manage time and complete work and hand Importance given to Work Life Balance Learned how to manage people and provide guidance in their career progression

Challenging and competitive

Everyday I learned something new that could help my career. the task assigned to me was never monotonous. I had knowledgeable colleagues that helped me take a new task and learn new things

Productive and professional workplace with good work life balance and emplyee benefits

1. Productive enviornment which allows employee to grow professionally. 2. Employee benefits and employee friendly policies. 3. Good work life balance keeps employee happy.

People

provides with good Work life Balance, they take care of the employees and make sure to keep them happy by organising regular events . The internal role change policies and good and they keep rotating you as and when you fell the need and there is opportunity available

Pros

Parties

Cons

UK Shift

Excellent Experience

Had a great learning experience and growth it has a great culture and work life balance for the same I have learnt a lot and will recommend every one to work on the same.

Awesome Company to work with

One of the Best company to work with. I had my priorities due to which I had to switch to another company but given an opportunity to come back I would be more than happy to take it.

If you want a heart attack

If you want high politics and a heart attack work here. Rules are different but they change to the whims and fancies of the management. ....,........... ...... ..... .....

Employee Friendly Company

A good company to work for which takes care of its employees. Moreover it conducts yearly free health checkup for each of its employees in India. Overall a good work-life balance

Good compensation and big organization to move around

Have its own benefits of being the biggest global bank, pretty stable and reporting huge profits for more than two decades. Came out well of recession due to huge thrust on technology and innovation.

Great Benefits

Nothing special . Not a great experience. Didnt like it much. Management is too hierrachial . works in old fashioned way. They put mba into operations

Pros

Sodexo, Pickup and drop

Cons

Management is too slow and old fashioned

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JPMorgan Chase & Co. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare JPMorgan Chase & Co with

Learn about JPMorgan Chase & Co in Mumbai, Maharashtra

• JPMorgan Chase & Co
  • Mumbai, Maharashtra
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?