JPMorgan Chase & Co

India15 reviews

Found 15 reviews matching the searchSee all 17,677 reviews
morganchaseculturebalancetransportexposurebankbanking

Trade Finance

The most important aspect in a job is to believe family and work perfectly. Ensure you are paid for what you are worth. As long as this is happening, that job is meant for u.

Extremely Professional, great atmosphere, good work-life balance, lots of career options

Its been over 10 years I've been working with JP Morgan and what an amazing journey. JP Morgan not only helps you with your career, but also assists you in up-skilling yourself. I am having a wonderful time working here.

JPMorgan Chase & Co insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Inclusive work environment

Leaner management skills and professionalism along with work

I had a very good learning opportunity. Not only work wise but also learnt how to get along with various kinds of people at workplace. Had a good scope to work on my management skills and got various opportunities to showcase my talent.

Awesome Company to work with

One of the Best company to work with. I had my priorities due to which I had to switch to another company but given an opportunity to come back I would be more than happy to take it.

Productive with positive attitude

My job involves handling payments. I learnt the products in a quick manner and provide innovative solutions which can benefit the team overall Stringent TAT and to live up to the expectation is real challenge.

Cons

Long working hours

Productive and a nice work place

Job security is there. How ever, sometimes loads of extra work. Overall, lot of opportunities for self development and some managers are very good. Recognized by the management for the extra hard work you put.

Pros

Recreational activities

Na

JP Morgan is like an Financial institution wherein I have commuted for 13 years as a student. My journey with this company had lot of peaks and valleys memories wherein I have learned new things and met new people with different culture and thought process.

Fun place to work

In terms of culture, I would rank JP Morgan amongst the top. Senior management cares about the people who are working in the organization by constantly arranging one on one meetings with them

Great Place to work

Great work place enviorment. The company cares for its employees., work life balance, lots to learn about team work management was good and very encouraging,

Structured and process oriented

Ensuring correct payment and benefits are provided to the employees of Australia JP Bank. Managing a team of 4, handling various 3 payroll cycle, including fortnightly, monthly and expat. Coordinating with various teams for process improvement, creating SOP's. Managing the vendors for payroll, employee benefits, etc.

JPMorgan is an amazing place to be at. Huge ocean of opportunities and is employer friendly. However, the long hours of work spare no time for family and maybe stressful.

The opportunities at JP Morgan were many. The environment is supportive and employee focused. There is a lot of encouragement to grow, learn and develop your skills. I moved through multiple departments within the CCS process and was able to learn more and enhance my skills. This gave me an edge especially when applying for positions.

Pros

Mobility

Cons

No employee discounts

Excellent company to work with

Excellent company to work with, pleasant working environment

A place to learn and enhance your skills

J P Morgan is a place that helps you learn and enhance your skills. Day to day operations helps you to co-ordinate with a lot of people, express your opinions and interact with your leaders.

interesting place to work but have to move on after a set period in order to advance on career path

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JPMorgan Chase & Co. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare JPMorgan Chase & Co with